Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Use Facebook only during spare times like this one.... :laugh: :laugh:

I am not addicted to Facebook.

I only use it when I have time...

Lunch time
Break time
Bed time
Off time
This time
That time
Any time

ALL THE TIME! :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: shadow, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I remember a story about a sardarji. He hired a taxi. The driver and his friend were cutting jokes on sardarji in English thinking that simple villager type sardarji won't understand. When destination arrived, sardarji asked them to do a favor. He gave them a one rupee coin saying that this be given to a Sikh beggar. Sardarji left but both are still searching for a sardarji beggar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow, Adityaa
I remember a story about a sardarji. He hired a taxi. The driver and his friend were cutting jokes on sardarji in English thinking that simple villager type sardarji won't understand. When destination arrived, sardarji asked them to do a favor. He gave them a one rupee coin saying that this be given to a Sikh beggar. Sardarji left but both are still searching for a sardarji beggar.

They will never find a Sikh beggar. they support each other in difficulty. Sikh will never beg for any reason.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Some of the Sardarji jokes are really funny, adding a couple of them...

Boss: Where were you born?
Sardarji: I was born in India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardarji: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Teacher giving a lecture on population:
"In India after every 10 secs a women gives birth to a kid. "
A Sardar stands up- "We must find & stop her!.
"

Usha ji don't use sardar word if any sardar read it he will annoyed on you. They don't like that some one proved that we are fool.

Definitely not ! I have several friends belonging to the sikh community and we all joke about this...But as yoiu rightly point out there may be others who do feel offended...I would like to post some statistics about them...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10836]}
Like this, there are many funny jokes and one of my friend who hails from Punjab never mind anything about it, he used to laugh on these hilarious jokes, though some person might take it to their heart.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The information that there are no Sikh beggars is new to me. The Sikhs are really great.

Lunch time
Break time
Bed time
Off time
This time
That time
Any time

LOL :cheer: That's a good one....Most users are addicted to Facebook from what I see since they are constantly updating their status...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Lunch time
Break time
Bed time
Off time
This time
That time
Any time

LOL :cheer: That's a good one....Most users are addicted to Facebook from what I see since they are constantly updating their status...

True! Right status updates such as ...."just got up...feeling very low" and "made a yummy pancake for breakfast' :blink: Who wants to know what people had for breakfast and what time they got up? :woohoo:

Lunch time
Break time
Bed time
Off time
This time
That time
Any time

True! Right status updates such as ...."just got up...feeling very low" and "made a yummy pancake for breakfast' :blink: Who wants to know what people had for breakfast and what time they got up? :woohoo:

Funny thing is that most of them do like to read about such things ! I know of a couple of my friends on FB who change their profile picture almost every day :dry: , I sometimes wonder do their faces change so much in 24 hours time that they need to update so frequently ? lol... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lunch time
Break time
Bed time
Off time
This time
That time
Any time

Funny thing is that most of them do like to read about such things ! I know of a couple of my friends on FB who change their profile picture almost every day :dry: , I sometimes wonder do their faces change so much in 24 hours time that they need to update so frequently ? lol... :cheer:
]

Ha ha ha! I too have such type of friends on FB who change their profile pic every couple of days. And there are a few who post photos of their Sunday meals they cooked at home! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: I guess the novelty is because they cooked anything at all rather than eating out! :woohoo: :evil:

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Here's a good one a friend posted on FB! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wife goes to visit her parents and send her husband the following romantic message/.... :woohoo:

"Meri mohabbat ko apne dil me dhund lena,
Aur haan! Aaatte ko achhi tarah goondh lena...!!
Mil jaaye agar pyar to khona nahi,
Pyaaz kaat te waqt bilkul rona nahi...!!
Mujhse rooth jaane ka bahana achha hai,
Thodi der aur pakaao Aaloo kaccha hai..!
Mil ke fir khushiyo ko baatna hai,
Tamatar zara bareek hi kaatna hai...!!
Log hamari mohabbat se jal na jaaye,
Chaawal time pe dekh lena kahi Gal na jaye...!!
Kaisi lagi ghazal bata dena,
Namak kam lage to aur mila lena...!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.