Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Beware guys (and gals) I am not going to allow you to ridicule our future Prime Minister in this grotty manner. :evil:

Is that better ? :huh: :unsure:

Don't blame me if he does not grant good facilities to your area once he became PM, you are asking for trouble. :laugh:

You seem sure about his beecoming the PM, any inside news on that ? :huh: :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Beware guys (and gals) I am not going to allow you to ridicule our future Prime Minister in this grotty manner. :evil:

Don't blame me if he does not grant good facilities to your area once he became PM, you are asking for trouble. :laugh:

You seem sure about his beecoming the PM, any inside news on that ? :huh: :unsure:

I feel that Rahul Gandhi will become PM of India. What do you say?

I can only say , Heaven help us all , what a tragedy ! The only cheering thing will be the comedy element that will be there under his (mis)rule :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If Congress manages sufficient number in parliament, Rahul Gandhi may be P.M. But so far, he has not expressed any such view. There is also a possibility of giving man Mohan Singh another term or nominating some one else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If Congress manages sufficient number in parliament, Rahul Gandhi may be P.M. But so far, he has not expressed any such view. There is also a possibility of giving man Mohan Singh another term or nominating some one else.

Neither Manmohan Singh will get another chance nor any other member will be nominated for PM. Mrs. Sonia Gandhi will make her son to sit on the PM's chair.
UPA getting elected seems somewhat an impossiblity given the kind of scams they were involved in and reputation they have earned in these past ten years ...If they do manage by hook or trick, the only saving grace will be to have someone else lead the country probably from a different party altogether instead of either Manmohan singh or Rahul Gandhi, both equally useless !

UPA getting elected seems somewhat an impossiblity given the kind of scams they were involved in and reputation they have earned in these past ten years ...If they do manage by hook or trick, the only saving grace will be to have someone else lead the country probably from a different party altogether instead of either Manmohan singh or Rahul Gandhi, both equally useless !

What about Chidambaram becoming PM of India? I think he can make it.

I very much doubt if Chidambaram has as much capacity as even Manmohan Singh had....Basically the congressmen have never been allowed to grow, but have only obeyed the Gandhi family and thats where the problem lies ...

I very much doubt if Chidambaram has as much capacity as even Manmohan Singh had....Basically the congressmen have never been allowed to grow, but have only obeyed the Gandhi family and thats where the problem lies ...

This is the best time. Rahul Gandhi should get married to a talented lady. May be she can become PM of India. B)

This is the best time. Rahul Gandhi should get married to a talented lady. May be she can become PM of India. B)

LOL...that is a good one !!!! All said and done we will never be rid of them.....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.