Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I could say that most talented actor was Kishore Kumar.And after that there are many talented actor in Bollywood and Tollywood.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.
Do you think am right? :)

You said versatility. Versatility means an expert in all branches of film making. AB is just an actor. Similarly Rajesh Khanna is another actor. Where the question of versatility comes here?

My vote goes to Aamir khan of the present genre and Devanand of yesteryear. They are everywhere from clapper boy to editing to direction to music.. That's my version of versatility.
I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.

You said versatility. Versatility means an expert in all branches of film making. AB is just an actor. Similarly Rajesh Khanna is another actor. Where the question of versatility comes here?

My vote goes to Aamir khan of the present genre and Devanand of yesteryear. They are everywhere from clapper boy to editing to direction to music.. That's my version of versatility.

why can't you add Kamal hassan also to this category? :cheer:

we can add Santhosh Pandit as well, if factor is about versatility ;) ;)
He handled 18 functions for his movie, except heroines :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
People went to theatre to laugh and shout and say bad words about him :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Film ran house full last year, I think Onam......and was a super hit :silly:
enjoy this song.....you can see him and enjoy his lovely singing as well ;) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2XyDFpB4U
just see its title..koothara and horrible :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

why can't you add Kamal hassan also to this category? :cheer:

we can add Santhosh Pandit as well, if factor is about versatility ;) ;)
He handled 18 functions for his movie, except heroines :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
People went to theatre to laugh and shout and say bad words about him :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Film ran house full last year, I think Onam......and was a super hit :silly:
enjoy this song.....you can see him and enjoy his lovely singing as well ;) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2XyDFpB4U
just see its title..koothara and horrible :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blink:

Are we talking about versatility in acting or being versatile in nature.. if overall versatility is considered then no one beats Kishore Kumar, but if versatility in acting only then Yes Bachan sir is indeed at top..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
@Puneeth
I used the example of Santhosh Pandit to tell, how versatility can be used in a wrong way (to add a little fun to forum). He thinks that he is a superstar above Mammootty and Mohan lal and wherever he goes he uses coat and suit. I think, he is a crack....
have you seen the video?

Meera sandhu
@Puneeth
I used the example of Santhosh Pandit to tell, how versatility can be used in a wrong way (to add a little fun to forum). He thinks that he is a superstar above Mammootty and Mohan lal and wherever he goes he uses coat and suit. I think, he is a crack....
have you seen the video?

That's pseudo versatility. You will find such genre dime a dozen in every street corner
@Puneeth
have you seen the video?

Ha haa.. Damn... They have changed the meaning of versatility then... :P :P... Who is he anyways... ??
Mast Comedy video hai...:) :)....
27-santhosh-pandit.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
santhos.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Puneeth
have you seen the video?

That's pseudo versatility. You will find such genre dime a dozen in every street corner

Sir it a more danger one.. :) :)

Big B is most talented actor in film industry. He is one of the great personality.

Be positive
@Puneeth
have you seen the video?

Ha haa.. Damn... They have changed the meaning of versatility then... :P :P... Who is he anyways... ??
Mast Comedy video hai...:) :)....

how is he, isn't he glamourous....one in a million ;)
Even if we say No, he won't agree as he thinks he is the best actor of Malayalam, he never hesitates to tell so openly, even to media :evil: :evil: :silly: :silly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santhosh_Pandit
he made his first movie with 5 lakhs and earned 4 crores......
his videos were viral over net, he earned a lot from his you tube videos too...
In TV shows, people and host insult him directly, yet he has no problem.......buffalo skin :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just check the name of his second release, "Superstar Santhosh Pandit" :silly: :silly: :silly:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9193]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9194]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.