Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Amitabh Bachan,Mithun Chakraborty,Raj Kumar,Shammi Kapoor,Sasi Kapoor and many other are also the most talented one.

all are ok but Sasi Kapoor-yeh bat kuch hajam nehi hui.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends lets talk about the actresses. I like Sridevi, Karishma Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. Who are your favourites?
Friends lets talk about the actresses. I like Sridevi, Karishma Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. Who are your favourites?

In looking Katrina is good but in acting Vidya Balan is the best now a days according to me.

Why you are saying so he is also very good.He is handsome and well in acting.I like his movie.I don't know may be you don't like him.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I like Madhuri Dixit.she is very good actress.She has all the qualities an actress should possess.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Why you are saying so he is also very good.He is handsome and well in acting.I like his movie.I don't know may be you don't like him.

This may be my personal choice but Sasi looked like a joker.

Yes Madhuri Dixit is talented actress. I would say that many other actresses are also talented but no a good dancer like her. I like Sridevi. She was better than her in acting as well as dancing and also in looks.
May be in your eyes you think him to be a joker.But he was one of the favorite actor in his days whom everyone likes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I won't agree with this Madhuri is Madhuri. No one can take her place.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes Madhuri Dixit is talented actress. I would say that many other actresses are also talented but no a good dancer like her. I like Sridevi. She was better than her in acting as well as dancing and also in looks.

Devyani have you seen the latest picture of sri which is english vinglish. Look how nice she is still now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.