Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one claim that Amitab is a romantic hero.

Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

yes, he buys apples for his girl friend instead of roses :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

see movie Sathe pe Sathe...

But anil, I do agree, he is romantic as well.
Though he never over acts on screen as other heroes do, he keeps it in limit. See movies Kabhi Kabhi, Muquadar ka sikander, Sholey etc....he is romantic also :)

Meera sandhu

Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

yes, he buys apples for his girl friend instead of roses :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Though he never over acts on screen as other heroes do, he keeps it in limit. See movies Kabhi Kabhi, Muquadar ka sikander, Sholey etc....he is romantic also :)

He was never considered as a Romantic hero. First he earned a name as 'Angry yong man.' and later as 'Rabel.'
I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.
Do you think am right? :)

According to Me. The Most Talented Indian Actor is none other than Kamal Hassan who is from Enchanting Tamilnadu. Best actor of India/

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

He was never considered as a Romantic hero. First he earned a name as 'Angry yong man.' and later as 'Rabel.'

yet, all heroines loved to be paired with him ;)

yes, he was titled angry young man......but Kabhi Kabhi song is still among the top 5 romantic songs of Bollywood

Meera sandhu
I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.

According to Me. The Most Talented Indian Actor is none other than Kamal Hassan who is from Enchanting Tamilnadu. Best actor of India/

Amir and Kamal have some similar traits.
No doubt, if someone is able to challenge Big B with his talent, it's none other than Kamal.

We too have two blessed actors....Mamootty and Mohan lal.
Still deep discussions are going on, who is the best.....but truth that Malayalam industry wants them both

Meera sandhu

yet, all heroines loved to be paired with him ;)

yes, he was titled angry young man......but Kabhi Kabhi song is still among the top 5 romantic songs of Bollywood

If song finds place in top 5 romantic songs, then there is no doubt. The chemistry between hero and heroin is too good.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I cannot compare any actor with anyone. Because most of the actor has unique ability. There is nobody in action as Akshay Kumar.
There is nobody in dance as Govinda, Prabhu deva, Hritik Roshan, Mithun Chakroborty, Javed Jaffree and Shahid kapoor.. But everyone's dance style is different from each other. Nobody is as romantic as Shahrukh Khan. Nobody has personality as Amitabh Bacchan. Nobody is super cool and stylish as Rajnikant.

No doubt, if someone is able to challenge Big B with his talent, it's none other than Kamal.

Still deep discussions are going on, who is the best.....but truth that Malayalam industry wants them both

Mamootty and Mohan lal are two eyes of Malayalam film industry. Can we discard one and retain other.?

Mamootty and Mohan lal are two eyes of Malayalam film industry. Can we discard one and retain other.?

but fans of both eyes are trying to take the other eye out :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

it's almost impossible to watch their movies as soon as they are released...
we can't see or hear anything as their fans shout a lot during each scene of their star......they will be standing and fly paper bits in the air.....(front rows)

Meera sandhu

but fans of both eyes are trying to take the other eye out :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

it's almost impossible to watch their movies as soon as they are released...
we can't see or hear anything as their fans shout a lot during each scene of their star......they will be standing and fly paper bits in the air.....(front rows)

I know. the same state of affairs here. Fans show their over enthusiasm and make the serious spectators life miserable.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.