Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is Vikram from kollywood industry. He is talented indian actor.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I still feel that Shahruk khan is very talented actor and even though he has turned 47, but still looks young.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think it is Vikram from kollywood industry. He is talented indian actor.

i support you :P
am a great Vikram fan..
Anyan (Aparachit) is my favourite...
He did an amazing performance in Sethu. In its Hindi remake, Salman did the same, Tere Naam.
Sethu and Anyan are the best......
One more film.....daivathirumakal.....
Mary, do you like that movie?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
Yes I like the movie Thievathirumagal. Songs also too nice.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Abhay deol?
Really strange to see his name among big names.
i agree he is good, did a few good films as well. But.....

There is no doubt Abhay Deol is very talented actor i have seen his 2~3 films he acts really well in those films hope he proves himself in future. :)

Abhay deol wants to put the identity little different then his brothers. He works in different movies to prove his uniqueness.

An actor's mettle surfaces up only when he's different from others. Not a run of the mill

I think still it will take little time to see this actor to mark his presence in films

His presence was already noted in the film dev D he aced well in that movie. :)
There are many talented Indians in the field of arts, music, movies etc. It's hard to say who is the best out of them all. If you watch shows like 'India's got talent' or 'Idea star singer' you can see a number of talented youngsters from our country. :unsure:

Mala Jaiswar
No one claim that Amitab is a romantic hero.

Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.
I am modifying your words sorry. Amitabh is best talented actor at present of India. Earlier some actors are more much talented than Amitabh.

I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.
Do you think am right? :)
Amithab, SRK, Rajeshkanna, Vinodh Kanna, Darmendar, Ameer, Shahid and many more are the most talented Indian actors

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think Amitabh Bachan,Mithun Chakraborty,Raj Kumar,Shammi Kapoor,Sasi Kapoor and many other are also the most talented one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.