Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

This reminds me of famous songs like Bole Re Papihara and Hum Ko Man ki Shakti Dena, both sung by Vani Jairam. another specialty of Guddi is Dharmendra acted  as himself.

Bole Re  is my favorite song. Vani Jairam sung it much high pitch.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This reminds me of famous songs like Bole Re Papihara and Hum Ko Man ki Shakti Dena, both sung by Vani Jairam. another specialty of Guddi is Dharmendra acted  as himself.

Bole Re  is my favorite song. Vani Jairam sung it much high pitch.

Vani Jairam , a trained Carnatic and Hindustani  classical singer . She sang for many famous Music Directors like Chitragupta, Naushad, Madan Mohan to name a few.

Kum Kum was an actress of the mid fifties, sixties and seventies, well known for her portrayal of character roles. Although she acted in a few films as the leading lady, her character roles are better remembered in films like Kohinoor, Ujala, Shararat , Aankhen and so on..

images

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kum Kum acted many other movies like Shreeman  Funtoosh, Ek Sapera Ek Lutera, Raja aur Rank to name a few.

What about the villain who sometimes play supporting role in the films like Amzad Khan and Shakti Kapoor, Kadar Khan etc.

sdfafa

Villain is also a Supportive Role. His famous dialogues from Sholay are, Kitne admii They and  Tera Kya Hoga Kaaliya are well known

rambabu wrote:

Villain is also a Supportive Role. His famous dialogues from Sholay are, Kitne admii They and  Tera Kya Hoga Kaaliya are well known

@rambabu, why do you have to make duplicate posts just yo add points? You have been warned by the moderators not to do so a number of times..post only what is relevant !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely my mistake. Please don't misunderstand me. actually I was waiting for a Moderator so that my points are deducted. No its not for points.

rambabu wrote:

Kum Kum acted many other movies like Shreeman  Funtoosh, Ek Sapera Ek Lutera, Raja aur Rank to name a few.

Basically she was a dancer and also acted in B grade movies as female lead. She was not played female lead role in Raja aur Rank. Ganga ki Lahrey and Mr. X is famous film of Kumkum.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.