Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some of the much loved comedians are Mehmood, Johny Walker  , Agha and Jagdeep...All of them started their career as leading men . Johny Walker is perhaps the most popular of the lot , so also Mehmood..Songs were written specially for them and they have some very popular numbers to their credit ..

Indeed image of Mehmood was equal to heros of that time. He had his own style of comedy. Your forgot Angerjon Ke Jamaney key Jailer, our Asrani. 

Who can forget asrani's  famous dialogue, Main isa waisa jailer Nahin, ngrezi zamane Ka jailer hoon from Sholay' ?

Asrani started his carrier from Mere Apney. It is directed by Gulzar and Meena Kumari is lead role. Asrani is from Jaipur.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some of the much loved comedians are Mehmood, Johny Walker  , Agha and Jagdeep...All of them started their career as leading men . Johny Walker is perhaps the most popular of the lot , so also Mehmood..Songs were written specially for them and they have some very popular numbers to their credit ..

Indeed image of Mehmood was equal to heros of that time. He had his own style of comedy. Your forgot Angerjon Ke Jamaney key Jailer, our Asrani. 

Who can forget asrani's  famous dialogue, Main isa waisa jailer Nahin, ngrezi zamane Ka jailer hoon from Sholay' ?

Asrani started his carrier from Mere Apney. It is directed by Gulzar and Meena Kumari is lead role. Asrani is from Jaipur.

Oh... good to know that asrani is from Jaipur.

Other famous dialogue is " adhe Idhar Jayo, adhe idhar jayo, aur baki hamare sath aao."

Asrani and Jaya Bhaduri were apparently class mates at the Pune film institute and started their career together with the film Guddi ..they acted together in many films together like Mili,  Abhiman, Koshish , ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This reminds me of famous songs like Bole Re Papihara and Hum Ko Man ki Shakti Dena, both sung by Vani Jairam. another specialty of Guddi is Dharmendra acted  as himself.

It is really reflection of our society that we have to concentrate and name only make actors who got worthwhile res whereas the women characters had precious little to contribute other than being a prop to the lead roles in a small way xcept a few exceptions..I remember the film Jhumroo where Kishore Kumar and Madhubala played the lead tole, and Chanchal Madhubalas sister played a very interesting character role and she really stood out ..Babu aana chalte jaana and another  very nice and energetic duet was picturized on Kishore Kumar and her

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jhumroo shows Kishore 's all round Capability.  dialogue writer, screen play and a Music director . Kishore is well known for versatility. My favorite song is  Main hoo Jhumro...He is the first actor in India who popularized Yodeling.

Before Kishore Kumar and after him too there were/are number of excellent singers but still Kishore Kumar remained irreplaceable because of his endless talent and as a singer he was a versatile too.  

shampasaid

Kishore Kumar mostly used to play Comic roles , but he played a few serious Roles too. My favorite songs are aa Chal ke Tujhe... rendered by Kishore and Rahi tu ruk Mat jana sung by Hemant Kumar.  in the  Movie Door Gan ki chav me

Kishore  well known for his all round Histrionics.

Jivan was one of my favourite male supporting actor, I can't forget his performance in Amar Albar Anthani and Roti Movie. He is the perfect  villain in Bollywood Industry.He was best role play in AAA( Amar Akabar Anthany) is Robot....                        

vikram wrote:

Jivan was one of my favourite male supporting actor, I can't forget his performance in Amar Albar Anthani and Roti Movie. He is the perfect  villain in Bollywood Industry.He was best role play in AAA( Amar Akabar Anthany) is Robot....                        

Of course how could we forget Keegan? Some of the best villains ever, very polished and evil..I loved his roles in Naya Daur, Phagun and a couple of other old films 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.