Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is the points for receiving thank you removed. Because Points were not credited for receiving for last 2 time. Also I could't find to which post I received thank you.

You can find it from Dashboard-> Points for which post you have received thank you!

That is what is missing. In forum, I could see the number has been increased. But I could not find it in points.
Is the points for receiving thank you removed. Because Points were not credited for receiving for last 2 time. Also I could't find to which post I received thank you.

You can find it from Dashboard-> Points for which post you have received thank you!

That is what is missing. In forum, I could see the number has been increased. But I could not find it in points.

I can see them well for myself. Try clearing your cache memory and refreshing the screen.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
One of my article http://www.boddunan.com/articles/entertainment/10-music/22147-melody-makers-of-yesteryears-unforgettable-melodies-part-3.html - has been edited and waiting for CC since 19/3/2013, I see other articles submitted later have already been credited...

Has anyone received Payment dated 28/2/2013.....I am yet to receive it so am asking...

Usha, even I am waiting for payment dated 28/2/2013, I think we should receive them shortly!!

As for your article, I think you should PM admin as it is pending for a long time!!

Thanks a lot Kalyani, :) incidentally the article has been credited and published today after more than a week....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I can see them well for myself. Try clearing your cache memory and refreshing the screen.

Now its going well.
I am also waiting for my payment.Lets see when we receive the payment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am also waiting for my payment.Lets see when we receive the payment.

I can once again only request you to have patience. Many others, including me are awaiting the payment so have patience!!

How to check whether my review got checked or rejected, as I have posted it long back.
How to check whether my review got checked or rejected, as I have posted it long back.

You can view it through Dashboard-> My articles, but be specific exactly how long ago it was submitted!

I am asking about review not articles, not able to find it through dashboard. I have submitted a review on Nainital in review tourist destination section about a month back.
I am asking about review not articles, not able to find it through dashboard. I have submitted a review on Nainital in review tourist destination section about a month back.
You can't check the status anywhere for tourist destination reviews. presently they take little longer to review as the review process is done manually.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.