Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Abid..
This is very good .I have also read your article that you have written about your journey in boddunan. It is an awesome article.
Hearty Congratulations ! Abid.

Best wishes for future.
Keep it on.

Be positive
Congrats Abid i taught you are the first person to receive 5 checks.

Hi Sasikanth,

i have already received more than 5 cheques. Don't know 6 or 7.
congrats Abid . I am also waiting for my cheque . It is not reached to me yet however it was couriered last month on 4th nov.

Hey Isha,

Have you still not received your cheque?

Hi Sasikanth,

thats nice to hear lohith....that indicates the volume of articles you posted here.if you dont mind...can you tell us exactly how many articles you have written.it would help newbies like us...

Hi Sasikanth,

thats nice to hear lohith....that indicates the volume of articles you posted here.if you dont mind...can you tell us exactly how many articles you have written.it would help newbies like us...

From my side i have wrote near about 200 quality articles but from last near about more than half year i am not active due to some busy schedules and career problems.

I am happy my this article helping a lot users to write an article.

Now i came back to boddunan and will work actively to boost you all new users.
200 articles is quite an achievement. It makes me wonder how less i have written.
Don't worry. You will write more and more.
I was not active from long time thats why i lost my second position of top earners. :(
I dont know that you received more than 5 when i joined i had seen you here first time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.