Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow, Swetha, the pictures are really nice! It would look even more gorgeous with a nice garden around it now!!! Plant some trees girl!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swetha, where are my 'asked' photos of paalukaach. Also add some photos of your living room and kitchen

Meera sandhu
Swetha, where are my 'asked' photos of paalukaach. Also add some photos of your living room and kitchen

What's paalukaach????

What's paalukaach????

House warming ceremony......Milk is boiled by the house wife in the kitchen.
Paal means Milk and Kaach means boiling :)

Meera sandhu

What's paalukaach????

Okay, that's something even we do although I do not know what it is called here!!

What's paalukaach????

Okay, that's something even we do although I do not know what it is called here!!

Actually house-warming ceremony is known as 'paal kaach' in Malayalam.
House means 'veedu'

Meera sandhu
oh Sandhya, i ahvent taken any photos of house warmning because i was too busy to carry my cell phone!!!!

well, yes kalyani i will plant trees, let my parents come back from USA after 6months then i will head on there

and baby angel, i love hyderabad more than i like kerala, that is because kerala restaurant food is always swimming in coconut oil :(

I am yet to taste sandhya's dishes so dont frown yet sandhya!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Swetha Shenoy
oh Sandhya, i ahvent taken any photos of house warmning because i was too busy to carry my cell phone!!!!

well, yes kalyani i will plant trees, let my parents come back from USA after 6months then i will head on there

and baby angel, i love hyderabad more than i like kerala, that is because kerala restaurant food is always swimming in coconut oil :(

I am yet to taste sandhya's dishes so dont frown yet sandhya!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

So, which oil do you use? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I called Kannan a few minutes ago as I had promised him I will call him as soon as I reach 10K posts. Actually he was very much surprised. We talked in a combination of two languages.....Malayalam and Tamil..really it was a nice moment

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
Akka, Im really suprised of your call. Its really a happiest moment today. Thanks for calling. You are too speed while talking :) i cant able to understand many things :)

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.