Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My address

Gosh it is a new house and i dono!!

All i can say is, it is situated in a village name 'Kuthiakiode' beside the village of 'thuravoor' and 'elemannor' in the district of Alaphuza around the city of 'Cherthala'....

heheh :) crash on!

Alappuzha....the land of 44 puzhas......(streams) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think, the most beautiful place of Kerala. I really love to sit at side seat while train passes Alappuzha district......full of water and greenish lands...

A comedy...(don't know whether it's true) :dry:
Someone told an English man...."Kerala is in flood. I will show you" and showed him Alappuzha with the help of helicopter.
Seeing the puzhas, English man screamed...."Yes, Kerala is in flood!" :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya

Adipoli joke aanello ......

hahahahah

Swetha Shenoy
I really loved the last two photos

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya

Adipoli joke aanello ......

hahahahah

Yes...adipoli :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
sorry, i cannot show the photos of the bathroom....it looks embarrassing right :)

By the way, it has a bathtub ..... :) better to imagine :p

Swetha Shenoy
Have your parents settled there? I think you love Hyderabad more than Kerala

Meera sandhu
More pictures....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7541]}
Kitchen balcony

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7542]}
well view from the right

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7543]}
trees from backside balcony

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7544]}
crash in.....bedroom upstairs :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7545]}
Stairs inside

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7546]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7547]}
portico beside balcony

your house is really like a big bungalow.and its having a well too now i hardy see well in any house or near by even the one or two which are near my house are closed by mud.
and the upstairs designed very well.the greenary.i too feeling like come and settle there. :) :) :P
0101_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

i guess she like hyderabad more as she has visited almost every restaurant of hyderabad and has tasted all the mouthwatering dishes too..will she find them in kerala too? :blink: :blink:

a.s.
More pictures....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7541]}
Kitchen balcony

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7542]}
well view from the right

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7543]}
trees from backside balcony

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7544]}
crash in.....bedroom upstairs :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7545]}
Stairs inside

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7546]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7547]}
portico beside balcony

your house is really like a big bungalow.and its having a well too now i hardy see well in any house or near by even the one or two which are near my house are closed by mud.
and the upstairs designed very well.the greenary.i too feeling like come and settle there. :) :) :P

Settle there! Entommo!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7549]}

i guess she like hyderabad more as she has visited almost every restaurant of hyderabad and has tasted all the mouthwatering dishes too..will she find them in kerala too? :blink: :blink:

Kerala dishes are also not so bad :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.