Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no net. did not got a call from anybody or gift from anybody.

but if it really happens very much surprise only

then PM me your number :P :P :P

no no dont pm her your number else she wont even recognize who you are..hehehehehhe right di? :P :P :P :P

Correct!!! :P :P :P :P

im always correct.hehehe and who knows this better then me that how you behave after number exchange.. :P :P :P

a.s.

no no dont pm her your number else she wont even recognize who you are..hehehehehhe right di? :P :P :P :P

im always correct.hehehe and who knows this better then me that how you behave after number exchange.. :P :P :P

Gajani!!!!!! :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

who me or you? :P :P

a.s.

That also I forget :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

That also I forget :woohoo: :woohoo:

im surprised to see you as a ghazini.earlier it was sasi ji now you

a.s.
Today, I was surprised by one of the Boddunan members who is not active for some days. How will it feel, when you came to know that he lives next door, within 1 km distance? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am really shocked!!!!!
I and Deepak are living in the same place, opposite sides of National Highway. Even our bus stops are same. :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
How are you feeling while reading this???? :S :S :S :side: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Today, I was surprised by one of the Boddunan members who is not active for some days. How will it feel, when you came to know that he lives next door, within 1 km distance? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am really shocked!!!!!
I and Deepak are living in the same place, opposite sides of National Highway. Even our bus stops are same. :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

It could be danger to you.But this danger will depend on the basis of surprise.
What kind of surprise you gave him?

Want to make each day Accountable

I am really shocked!!!!!

We just chatted through PMs and found that we are neighbours. :woohoo: :woohoo:
what a co-incidence :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am really shocked!!!!!

But what surprise you gave?
Is it liking shocking one? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Want to make each day Accountable

I am really shocked!!!!!

But what surprise you gave?
Is it liking shocking one? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, we both are surprised :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually I don't know him. He is not active here. We just have a chat today :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.