Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have No Such target Only I concentrate to make a 1000 point per day...........

1000 points/day means 7000/week but i just see that you made only 2400 this week you need to do lot of hard work for it.Hope you do it best of luck Chandan. :)
Sunday,Monday,Wednesday i was on leave that's why my point is less......But i try to fulfill your expectation.................
Chandan no thanks,You are working hard and you may achieve many in this site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I try sir and also work hard to achieve this goal...........lets hope for the best
Sunday,Monday,Wednesday i was on leave that's why my point is less......But i try to fulfill your expectation.................

Oh that means in 2 days you gathered 2400 points thats great surely you will make record here in Boddunan but make sure you don't get bored in the middle and leaves it. :)
I try my best and try to achieve as much as point and never get your expectation line low....................
sanjeev is saying corret many came with a storm and gone away like that.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya you are true but this is the nature of human being to start with storm speed and lastly slow the speed.............
Ya you are true but this is the nature of human being to start with storm speed and lastly slow the speed.............

But i feel one should go with the same momentum those who run fast in the starting often becomes the loser in the long run.So in my opinion one should not exert himself/herself so that he/she may lose the interest. :)
In the long race he/ she defeat but in short run Accelerate at the first moment............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.