Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But what is the reason you let it remained?. :)

I suggest that moderators should be rigid and should not spare any such posts which they think are useless and don't contribute to the thread. :whistle:

It is just a demotivation for the people who do work hard to get points.I know i can write anything on any thread but i am not here just to earn points.Had i been here for it only i would have earned it from clicking articles. :laugh:

Please take some actions before things get too late. :)
My immediate target is complete the cheque amount in a week

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My immediate target is complete the cheque amount in a week

I am sure the way you are doing you will reach there sooner. Best of luck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now I have a New target in my Mind.I decided to leave Forum section after 31 July and concentrate on my article Section.Because i am not good at English.I face a lot of Embracing word here on Forum....If i good at article section then i concentrate on that.......
Now I have a New target in my Mind.I decided to leave Forum section after 31 July and concentrate on my article Section.Because i am not good at English.I face a lot of Embracing word here on Forum....If i good at article section then i concentrate on that.......

Leaving why? :evil:

Remember i told you who runs fast in the strating loses stamina and remain the loser in long run. :blink:
I am not loosing Stamina.I am with this Site.I serve this site with my Article but on Forum I cannot stand longer.
Need not leave the forum. You must learn to accept all the positive criticism and emerge stronger than ever before.There is nothing personal against you!
Ya i know and thanks to guide me but still i think i am not so good in Forum section ......I was good in article section.............
Ya i know and thanks to guide me but still i think i am not so good in Forum section ......I was good in article section.............

That's strictly for you to decide!
Right now there is three day left in this month and i try to think on your point sir................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.