Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The OB has not set his/her goal why should I do that unless I achieve them?

OK i won''t force you to tell it.Best of luck to you to achieve your goal. :)[/quote

Thanks a lot and trust me that is not far off. I am nearing it by the day. :lol:

2500 points don't worry i am also near to it. :laugh:[/quote]

No that is not the real target my 1st one is 100 articles, I am at 53 published and about 60 in total.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The OB has not set his/her goal why should I do that unless I achieve them?

OK i won''t force you to tell it.Best of luck to you to achieve your goal. :)[/quote

Thanks a lot and trust me that is not far off. I am nearing it by the day. :lol:

2500 points don't worry i am also near to it. :laugh:

No that is not the real target my 1st one is 100 articles, I am at 53 published and about 60 in total.[/quote]

it will take time but can't say about you because i know you do it in seconds. :)
Thanks a lot and trust me that is not far off. I am nearing it by the day. :lol:[/quote]

No that is not the real target my 1st one is 100 articles, I am at 53 published and about 60 in total.[/quote]

it will take time but can't say about you because i know you do it in seconds. :)[/quote]
No not in seconds but a 1000 words take me about 2 hrs and then photos and submission another 1 hour, but that is not bad for the satisfaction I am getting for an Indian site. there are so many clients I can earn money.

it will take time but can't say about you because i know you do it in seconds. :)[/quote]
No not in seconds but a 1000 words take me about 2 hrs and then photos and submission another 1 hour, but that is not bad for the satisfaction I am getting for an Indian site. there are so many clients I can earn money.[/quote]

3 hours for an article its very less time i take a day's time or sometime could not able to complete it in day.Lets see i have 3~4 articles half written going to complete all of them in next week. :)
I am nearing my target. I think, I can complete it this month itself :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No not in seconds but a 1000 words take me about 2 hrs and then photos and submission another 1 hour, but that is not bad for the satisfaction I am getting for an Indian site. there are so many clients I can earn money.[/quote]

I am not lazy in writing articles but when it comes about submission i feel a little bit lazy as it takes a lot of time in submitting photos so please tell me what you do that you submit it in 1 hour, for me it takes 2 to 3 hours and so i leave it.

a.s.

3 hours for an article its very less time i take a day's time or sometime could not able to complete it in day.Lets see i have 3~4 articles half written going to complete all of them in next week. :)[/quote]

Actually I write mostly for US sites that requires only 400-500 words but for this site I write about 1000+ words and with my typing speed of around 65wpm, this is not a big problem for me because I write as per the flow of my mind that makes it easy to simply carry on. I arrange my thought once I finish my writing.

My target is very clear i want to take my payout at the end of this month.........
My target is very clear i want to take my payout at the end of this month.........

I cannot be as specific because I have to look after my other sites also. So I would go as per GITA -Karm kiye ja....

My present target is to reach 10,000 posts by next Monday, this time. Will you help me, my friends????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.