Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my mind quality and quantity have an adversarial relationship between the two!!
Exactly!!! Most think that churning out an endless number of words means quality!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What type of mystery is going to take place will you explain ...........
No you are right Quality means your post must be short and accurate.That meet all the requirement..........
Exactly!!! Most think that churning out an endless number of words means quality!!!

You are moderator of forum and you have the right to check the quality of posts. Why can't you delete useless posts if you read such. If so, that user can't get points from that. Also, he/she wont repeat posting such useless posts. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Some do labor under this delusion that their attempts are at enhancing quality when it is furthest from their minds!!
Yes i also in support of sandhya if you find some unnecessary post just delete that post.It will increase the quality of Forum...
Yes i also in support of sandhya if you find some unnecessary post just delete that post.It will increase the quality of Forum...

Ha! Good!
[quote]Yes i also in support of sandhya if you find some unnecessary post just delete that post.It will increase the quality of Forum... [/quote]

See!! This is one example of a useless post but I will let it remain for now!!!

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Some do labor under this delusion that their attempts are at enhancing quality when it is furthest from their minds!! [/quote]

Ha ha ha!!! :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.