Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the long race he/ she defeat but in short run Accelerate at the first moment............

That's your opinion may be we both have different opinions but that's OK. :)
Ok it is a personal matter that what time can you spent in net.I work in my idle time and also to enjoy being with good friends here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every one use it when they got a time..Till date i am on a leave that why make use of time...........
Sunday,Monday,Wednesday i was on leave that's why my point is less......But i try to fulfill your expectation.................

1000 points means 200 replies...concentrate on quality rather than quantity. :)

Meera sandhu
Sunday,Monday,Wednesday i was on leave that's why my point is less......But i try to fulfill your expectation.................

I seen for the past 2 days you are rocking here and all the best for your target and make a point to keep quality on your posts... :cheer:

Vinu
I try hard to stand up on your expectation and also try to maintain the quality of forum.................
Hi sandhya Welcome back to boddunan...How your vacation gone.............I try to maintain the quality of forum as much as possible....................
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi sandhya Welcome back to boddunan...How your vacation gone.............I try to maintain the quality of forum as much as possible....................

Fine.....extremely fine.
I have not missed you people too. :P I was here. :cheer:
36_1_5_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Now Sandhya back and Chandan is already here ,so forum will be bullet speed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Fine.....extremely fine.
I have not missed you people too. :P I was here. :cheer:[/quote]

According to my psycho-analysis, a person who says that she hasn't missed actually felt otherwise!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7226]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.