The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually it's a nice idea. By this way, authors will check its spelling mistakes too before submitting. It will only increase the quality of published articles. Once published, there is no other way to correct them.
But there is one problem with Boddunan text editor. We can't edit submitted articles. Even for a small mistake, we need to resubmit again which consumes a lot of time

Meera sandhu
But now that problem has been corrected, i have edited the article number of times. just try it you can do it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually it's a nice idea. By this way, authors will check its spelling mistakes too before submitting. It will only increase the quality of published articles. Once published, there is no other way to correct them.
But there is one problem with Boddunan text editor. We can't edit submitted articles. Even for a small mistake, we need to resubmit again which consumes a lot of time

yes, i experience this problem. Its too bad. I think that will be corrected soon. :cheer:

Vinu
If edit option is there it is too good. I think it will come quickly

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Editing article is very easy just try you can also do it

Editing article is very easy just try you can also do it

Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
Sure, when you feel you have done something wrong in your article and you need to edit it. so just goto your my earning page then click on articles option then you will get a page full articles which you have write. In that list you will see the article which you want to edit. so open that article, after opening , at the right side top there will be 2 options. first option is editing and the second one is rss feed. So we need to click on editing. and leave it for loading completely for 5 minutes.Then the editor will look as it is , like while we post our article as before, we can make all the changes whatever we want. But you need lot of patience to wait until everything load completely.

I hope you got clear.

If still any problem let me know

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, vinodh, Sasikanth
Sure, when you feel you have done something wrong in your article and you need to edit it. so just goto your my earning page then click on articles option then you will get a page full articles which you have write. In that list you will see the article which you want to edit. so open that article, after opening , at the right side top there will be 2 options. first option is editing and the second one is rss feed. So we need to click on editing. and leave it for loading completely for 5 minutes.Then the editor will look as it is , like while we post our article as before, we can make all the changes whatever we want. But you need lot of patience to wait until everything load completely.

I hope you got clear.

Was this option available earlier???

Meera sandhu

I hope you got clear.

Very nice explanation by Sarala. I dont have much article here, only 3. :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
very well explanation. I tried it..It is working . Thanks a lot

I hope you got clear.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.