The topic is locked.
Am working here for the past 6 months and have gone through the work of many members here. Yet I feel, one member though works hard ..... spending a lot of hours continuously here, is not getting enough appreciation for her wonderful work. :huh:
As a moderator she go through our forum replies, posts many nice replies, start many new threads and most recently, she has turned to a Princess too. :woohoo: :woohoo: She finds time for editing our articles too :) :)

The most important thing that I liked in her is.....when new members join this site, she send PMs to them giving all rules and instructions about the working of this site and giving them wonderful benefits of being a part of Boddunan and tries maximum to keep those members tied here. Also, helps them in every way she can. As a moderator, she has the duty to check forum replies only. But she thinks more for the benefits of this sites than her own benefits.

I am using this occasion to appreciate her for her wonderful work and hoping all other members will try to learn at least a good factor from her. Gulshanji and Ceemji are providing very valuable posts here, no doubt. They have got a lot of appreciation also :P . So, am using this occasion to appreciate Sarala only.

Hoping all of you will agree with me and will appreciate her work with true heart.

Sarala......am wishing you all the best and I know your loving heart more than anyone here, sure!!!!! :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I reciprocate. Sarala's contribution to the site is second to none.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, sarala
OMG.. I am starting loving this Site. Where people are appreciating hard work of Others.. Good going Sarala and Nice work Sandhya by starting such thread. It keeps people going...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, sarala
yes, sarala is doing a great job over here for this site. I really appreciate for your hard work. Keep on doing this. :woohoo: :cheer: :)

Vinu
Thank you said by: sarala
Yes I agree with you Sandhya as sarala is making this site to know to every one. She is a wonderful hard worker in the site than other. But she is not having that much name when compared to other moderators and editors. As she spends most time here she is getting less value here.

I am always wish her fof a good life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: sarala
Yes I agree with you Sandhya as sarala is making this site to know to every one. She is a wonderful hard worker in the site than other. But she is not having that much name when compared to other moderators and editors. As she spends most time here she is getting less value here.

Thank you Sasi...for your wonderful words!!!!

Actually where is she? :S :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
She will join us in this party of appreciation her in little time.

Thank you Sasi...for your wonderful words!!!!

Actually where is she? :S :S :S :S

i think she might be busy with her work. :unsure: :unsure:

Vinu
I want to add one more thing....
I also nowadays PM new users here.....I got that inspiration from she only......
I also clear their doubts.....so that they don't make much mistakes in the forum.
It will prompt them to stay here.

Meera sandhu
That's good sandhya to know as a senior you are taking more responsibility like a moderator.

I want to add one more thing....
I also nowadays PM new users here.....I got that inspiration from she only......
I also clear their doubts.....so that they don't make much mistakes in the forum.
It will prompt them to stay here.

Its really a great thing that you are taking some good steps to improve the quality of the site like moderators. i will follow the same. :cheer: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.