The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ramji, what these smilies saying. I mean what they resemble

I saw your profile and loughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
where are you sarala?
Not seen active nowadays?

Meera sandhu
where are you sarala?

gone to purchase a new barbi dall to post in her profile. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

where are you sarala?

gone to purchase a new barbi dall to post in her profile. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wrong...
May be in the search of a Barbie boy :P :P

Meera sandhu
where are you sarala?

Wrong...
May be in the search of a Barbie boy :P :P

yes may be.

Friends you all are wrong in estimation of my absence and not being much active in the site. I am in search of my career.

I think you got my answer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends you all are wrong in estimation of my absence and not being much active in the site. I am in search of my career.

Ha. Ha ha... Members what are you talking? :laugh: :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

At last you are back :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P :P :P
Stay here for sometime :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

At last you are back :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P :P :P
Stay here for sometime :) :) :)

She will. She is learning PHP.

Want to make each day Accountable

From today i will be spending some more time here as i could not stop myself working here though i have many things to work out

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.