The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My Dear Friend Sarla!!
You are doing a very good job! We are proud of you.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8295]}

:) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: sarala
Ramji rejecting or approving articles is performed by editor not moderator. Moderator keeps forums section clean

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ramji rejecting or approving articles is performed by editor not moderator. Moderator keeps forums section clean

Ya I know and there are some editor and Moderator.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes ram, so i am both editor and moderator

Ya I know and there are some editor and Moderator.

Both Kalyani and Sarala are moderators who edit articles too

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, i never approved any one articles without reading and now a days i became strict. If one word is missing, i am rejecting

Yes this is a moderators job.

One word is missing you reject article. :blink: :blink:

Then do you give this reason for rejecting so that the author may correct it and can resubmit it. :blink:
I agree with you. It gives reply immediately of our queries
yes, exactly. sanjeev. A one word can make a sentence and even article meaning less or wrong meaning. So we cannot encourage such mistake by approving those wrong articles

yes, exactly. sanjeev. A one word can make a sentence and even article meaning less or wrong meaning. So we cannot encourage such mistake by approving those wrong articles

But do you tell the same reason for rejecting the article to the author. :blink:
yes, i learnt this from kalyani only. Once when i submitted on recipe i mentioned battering instead of batter. for that word she rejected my article

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.