The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No sasi, am not all rounder. all those are my jobs over here. So until i be online here, i need to give my best to work on them thats it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala doing her best for boddunan.

Congratulations for her contribution. All the best Sarala. Keep it up :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: sarala
Sarala is one of the valuable, dedicated member of our boddunan site. Hats off to your contribution on this site.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8291]}

Vinu
Sarala is a icon of this site .We can follow her as she is also a hard worker.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends am really glad for you appreciation and praising and recognizing. If feel this thread is the best appreciation in my life as i ever had

But Sarala, you should distinguish between admirers and flatterers. Never fall in their 'makhan' and approve articles for them.....ha ha ha

Meera sandhu
Friends am really glad for you appreciation and praising and recognizing. If feel this thread is the best appreciation in my life as i ever had

For that purpose only it created for you only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, i never approved any one articles without reading and now a days i became strict. If one word is missing, i am rejecting

Sandhya, i never approved any one articles without reading and now a days i became strict. If one word is missing, i am rejecting

Good :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes this is a moderators job.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.