I do have a lot of good and funny memories of Boddunan which I really love a lot. Yet, my most happiest and exciting moment was when I saw Sasi's thread when I just completed 999 posts and was standing at door step to reach the Emperor throne. I never expected a friend here will give me such a surprise and it really bought tears to my eyes. When I replied to that thread, I saw a red bold line and Emperor caption just below my profile picture.....Those 5-10 minutes are my most memorable and happiest moments here.
What about you????? :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Your happiest moment in Boddunan

by » 9 years ago

sarala
    Emperor
    384 12.8k 85k
    My most happiest moment here is when sandhya created a thread of emperess for me and the thread i think its sarala. These are really amazing moments and thread which i love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    My most happiest moment here is when sandhya created a thread of emperess for me and the thread i think its sarala. These are really amazing moments and thread which i love

Really???
    So, you had to wait for more than 1.5 years to get your most special moments here :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P :P :P

Don't worry, you can expect more surprises here.

Many members here will say, the moment I received my first cheque is the best. Am sure :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sasikanth
    Emperor
    751 10.8k 86.6k
    The happiest moment is I got many good friends from here from one of the member called me and given shock to me. As this is really a surprising moment

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

by » 9 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k
    I do have a lot of good and funny memories of Boddunan which I really love a lot. Yet, my most happiest and exciting moment was when I saw Sasi's thread when I just completed 999 posts and was standing at door step to reach the Emperor throne. I never expected a friend here will give me such a surprise and it really bought tears to my eyes. When I replied to that thread, I saw a red bold line and Emperor caption just below my profile picture.....Those 5-10 minutes are my most memorable and happiest moments here.

I even failed to see when I reached ten thousand posts for Emperor. I was already a moderator and so Emperor is not even mow under my profile picture in forums.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 9 years ago

sarala
    Emperor
    384 12.8k 85k
    sandhya what is that special moment which come after 1.5 years

sasi what made you shock and what is that surprising moment

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I even failed to see when I reached ten thousand posts for Emperor. I was already a moderator and so Emperor is not even mow under my profile picture in forums.

It happened to Sarala too...last month.

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    The happiest moment is I got many good friends from here from one of the member called me and given shock to me. As this is really a surprising moment

Really??? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    sandhya what is that special moment which come after 1.5 years

sasi what made you shock and what is that surprising moment

I was saying, you joined here 1.5 or 2 years before. Yet you had to wait for those special moments till I login here just 6 months before :P :P
    cartoon-picture-of-someone-thinking-6410.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Kumaresh Gupta
    Diamond Mate
    100 3.55k 24.2k
    There are a lot... which one should I write... Right now I am in Thinking mode... Please wait for a while....

0009mmm.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    There are a lot... which one should I write... Right now I am in Thinking mode... Please wait for a while....

Ok...but do come to this action mode too....so that we can watch :P

Meera sandhu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Will Rajnikanth's support bring in Tamilians to the fast?

Tamilian were not very enthusiastic the last time. So will it be more popular this time?

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/politics/6209-will-rajnikanths-support-bring-in-tamilians-to-the-fast.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"21410","title":"You can expect a lot of his fans at the fasting venues","votes":"74","type":"x","order":"0","pct":87.06,"resources":[]},{"id":"21411","title":"No, his fans will not care about his support","votes":"11","type":"x","order":"0","pct":12.94,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
David Taylor
1 points