The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many warm wishes to all of you friends. Belated I think all had enjoyed this diwali with great joy.

It doesn't matter if the greeting is belated. A greeting will not lose its value by a delay of a couple of days.
There is no Thread of New Year. In Gujarat, today we celebrate as a New Year. I know, the southern people don't celebrate. But still want to wish all of the People, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thank you. New year varies from region to region. That's why we in South do not know anything about New year in of Gujarat. And, Even in South each state is having a different new year at different times,

I was watching one show in Discovery Channel, just like Diwali Tamil people light diya in their house. I forgot the name of this festival. Something like Thisari. Correct me, if i am wrong.

Want to make each day Accountable

There is no Thread of New Year. In Gujarat, today we celebrate as a New Year. I know, the southern people don't celebrate. But still want to wish all of the People, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thank you. New year varies from region to region. That's why we in South do not know anything about New year in of Gujarat. And, Even in South each state is having a different new year at different times,

I was watching one show in Discovery Channel, just like Diwali Tamil people light diya in their house. I forgot the name of this festival. Something like Thisari. Correct me, if i am wrong.

There are so many variations in festivals and rituals within the country, we lose count of the festivals and their rituals. I'm from AP. I'm a stranger to the customs and rituals of my neighboring state. Sorry, i too do not know the name of the festival you mentioned.
I know it was late, Hoping your Diwali was sparking and full of fun and happiness
"Belated Diwali Wishes to all"

Vinu
Belated , Wish you Happy Diwali.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9228]}

Be positive
I enjoyed this Diwali very much and also burn lots of crackers and enjoyed it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I had not enjoyed diwali due to problem with the accident next year I will plan for a large boom.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had not enjoyed diwali due to problem with the accident next year I will plan for a large boom.[/quote

That should be. Positive thinking will help you recover from the injuries soon. Get well soon.
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Me too had good time with friends.. Went to Iskon Temple...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I heard, today is a holiday in Mumbai.
IS Mumbai celebrating Diwali today?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.