Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The is a very old debate about the drawbacks of non-veg diet of human beings. A large amount of water is spent to raise animals to satisfy demands of non-vegetarians. Also the...
we live in a diverse society with various religions, beliefs, customs, etc, but it's very likely to get a group of people throwing judgments on everyone. It's almost impossible...
Hey new polls option is so nice and add more questions which attract the users to vote. I have voted.....
We think in the same language that we speak and that is our mother-tongue. That is the reason why we face no difficulty in writing and speaking our mother-tongue. The same...
Today is Birthday of film actress Nutan. Happy birthday 
Hi, I have seen many bloggers started affiliate marketing through blogging. I know blogging is one of good ways, besides blogging, if there is any better or the best way know u....
I have started this topic after trying everything, i have emailed admin after two weeks gone then...
It will be nice to include more options for answers in the polls section. Regards, Kevin.
Hai Friends, I am here with another game. Its the "Y" Game. Here are the rules to play this game. 1. Its a word game, where each member should enter a word...
Aaj fir ek bar Astha har jaati hai [rote huye] “kyu aaj mai fir ek baar har gyi ,kya mai zindagi mai kbhi aage nhi bdh paungi, kya mere sapne adhure reh jayenge ,kya meri ...
  EASY THINGS FOR AMAZING LIFE   According to a report of Pew research,8/10 health seekers begins to search on the google search engine. Nowadays most googled...
Post here yours jokes- Principal: Agar koi ladka girl's hostel me paya gaya, to usko pehli bar Rs 300 fine lagega, dusri bar 500 aur teesri bar Rs 800 fine lagega. Funny...
Most of our areas faced lot of disturbance including my city. We had no internet as government suspended it for 15 hours after a particular community indulged in unfair...
Hello everyone.My name is subham chhetri...and i like writting 
Hello Friends, I completed my one year at Boddunan. I joined on 26th June 2009 with an aim of earning some pocket. I am 15th member of this community, who wasn't sure whether...
Tomorrow, 2 June is death anniversary of Raj kapoor. Share your memory about him and his movies to pay tribute.
I am here to make money from this site. Suppose Boddunan Admin decide to stop paying cash credit for posting articles then will you be stay here active?
Hi friends! Will Sachin's idea of including two innings (25 overs per inning) instead of a 50 over match be effective? Regards, Kevin.
Share some thing funny here.. :) Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? :) Johnny: Seven Sir :) Teacher: No,...
. SAMSUNG GALAXY M32           Sporting a 6-inch super AMOLED FHD+display, Samsung galaxy M32 lets you immerse yourself in the virtual world. The...