Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]As per as I know, 2-3 business days are required to review an article.But in my case its something different.I submitted two articles - one on 19th August and another on 23rd of the same month.But till now its status is "Pending Approval" though the remark shows "Approved".I got neither cash credit nor any point for those articles. I already sent a mail to Contact Us section.They asked for the URLs of the article which I forwarded to them 2 days ago.But I didn't get any reply. So my question is what I have to do to now? Any suggestion? [/quote]

aesha, on the behalf of admin, I request you to have a little bit more patience. The articles do get published withing 2-3 days. The articles in your case have already been reviewed by the editor and allocated points to them. After reviewing by editor, it goes through support team who allocate cash credits to the article and then release them to be published. At the moment, as per Maverick's earlier posts the team is busy adding new features to the website and working on a lot other things, so this activity is taking some time. If you have already sent the URLs to the support, I suggest you send a PM to Maverick to remind him about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: aesha
thanks for explaning this guideline it will help me to submit a article with higher accuracy.
will these guidelines change ever.
Thank you admin team.All payments are credited in my account.
[quote]will these guidelines change ever. [/quote]

As and when necessary, there can be changes in the guidelines but with regards to the quality, the rules are the same.

[quote]Thank you admin team.All payments are credited in my account. [/quote]

Glad to know that you have been credited, aesha! Looking forward to more and more good articles from you! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We strictly not allow any of such articles. We have unpublished many articles just because of this reason. Allowing this will just make boddunan a copycat. So please do not post any articles that are written for your blog.

Can we use copyrighted photos in our articles? I have seen some of them in a few articles here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil,
Don't put cockroaches in other poor persons' 'Kanji'(food of poor people). Let them also survive :)

Meera sandhu
Sunil,
Don't put cockroaches in other poor persons' 'Kanji'(food of poor people). Let them also survive :)

Let them feel the same. I never start any thing, but never want to be victim as well. If some one wants to start it I am going to finish it. Let them feel it first.

Blowing another person's candle won't make yours shine better.
Live and let live...this is the first principle of life. :)

After all, no one of this site are professional photographers who can find time for shooting for each and every article here. All are just common people who just find fun here and want to make a little pocket money from here, sparing a little time from their usual job. If such rules are made strict, then no one will write articles here. I feel so. Rules must be made strict for copying data from other site and its presentation. After all, content is more important than everything

Meera sandhu
But why are you worried so much. I am not concerned what others are doing. I am only asking a question as one of my thread was close because admin does not want any copy righted photos on the site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.