Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
some times forums wont load completely, sometimes reply or quick reply option wont be visible, this si due to the high designing of the site i think so. as my internet is not supporting it to load

As I also faced the same problem but now it is working.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some times, I can't view the last response.
If I click 'reply' button, then only i can view it.
This has never happened with me so I won't know about it.

hehehe...this happens when you and some other person pot responses at the same time on same discussion. :laugh:

hehehe...this happens when you and some other person pot responses at the same time on same discussion. :laugh:

But i can see many more problems, my quotes are being posted on other threads and that is so surprising.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But i can see many more problems, my quotes are being posted on other threads and that is so surprising.

hmm... strange I never had such problem till now, :blink:

This is because you have very less participation here since the Beta stage. Mine have been quoted twice on different threads yesterday itself.

This is because you have very less participation here since the Beta stage. Mine have been quoted twice on different threads yesterday itself.

Yes these days I am not getting much of the time in office to participate here. But still I never had such a problem in Boddunan. :blink:

Yes these days I am not getting much of the time in office to participate here. But still I never had such a problem in Boddunan. :blink:

I agree children are not facing this problem but only big people, I and Gulshan ji along with Sasi faced it yesterday. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I agree children are not facing this problem but only big people, I and Gulshan ji along with Sasi faced it yesterday. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hmmm....Oh yes my kids are not facing this problem. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hmmm....Oh yes my kids are not facing this problem. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am sure if you will let them use your computer and allow to use this site they too are going to face it. ;)

Quotes are going on other threads??? This seems to be a new problem!!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.