Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am agree that no point should be added of article clicking in revenue sharing and there should be a gap to get points from aricle reading and this may be 10 minutes.Many members misused it to get points quickly.Even i have seen no forum posting ,no article appeoval but top in leader board.
So this is a nice decision taken by Saralaji.

Even 3-5 minutes gap can reduce this misuse a lot. Otherwise, it can be fixed as maximum articles to get points daily.....so that it can be brought under control.

Meera sandhu
Thanks suni51, for the encouragement.

Make use of that 'Thank you' Button instead of a separate post, if you have nothing else to add :) :)

Meera sandhu
I am agree that no point should be added of article clicking in revenue sharing and there should be a gap to get points from aricle reading and this may be 10 minutes.Many members misused it to get points quickly.Even i have seen no forum posting ,no article appeoval but top in leader board.
So this is a nice decision taken by Saralaji.

Even 3-5 minutes gap can reduce this misuse a lot. Otherwise, it can be fixed as maximum articles to get points daily.....so that it can be brought under control.

Five minutes is ok and this should be implemented.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You are most welcome, go see the FAQ section to have some more fun and increase earning. All the best.
http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Godson Thomas
I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:
I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

The site was down for many days and no articles allowed, where do you hink points will come. I had almost 400 points from my 8 articles.

The site was down for many days and no articles allowed, where do you hink points will come. I had almost 400 points from my 8 articles.

So all most of the points which are appearing on the leader board you earned from the articles(clicking). :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.