Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

The site was down for many days and no articles allowed, where do you hink points will come. I had almost 400 points from my 8 articles.

So all most of the points which are appearing on the leader board you earned from the articles(clicking). :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You should also write so that you can be able to click your own articles. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

The site was down for many days and no articles allowed, where do you hink points will come. I had almost 400 points from my 8 articles.

So all most of the points which are appearing on the leader board you earned from the articles(clicking). :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You should also write so that you can be able to click your own articles. :cheer:

LOL thats funny ! since the site was down for almost 4 -5 days last week, no one can hope to have a great number of points...next week is another matter :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Do we get points to click our own articles?. Is it so the I would start writing articles?. :woohoo:

Do we get points to click our own articles?. Is it so the I would start writing articles?. :woohoo:

I thought you are suggesting me that. I said I got 400 points for my articles last week.

Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:
Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I thought you also have started clicking. :woohoo:

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

Even Asha and her brother were also very fast in clicks. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even Asha and her brother were also very fast in clicks. :woohoo: :woohoo:

There are almost every one who does it but when some one else beat them they start shouting. I can calculate it by the break-up of points.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.