Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once the site comes into normal mode then only would I be able to make a proper comment about it.

I pray it does not get started lets see people doing work only in the forums that will be fair for all of us.I am noticing that many of the users are not active since article clicking option is disabled. :blink:

That was not a proper thing to say! :angry: :angry: In case you have not noticed many of the users were not active in the forum even when the site was in normal conditions. Those who were regularly participating in the forum is still now active, except for one or two members. But then, in some other thread I read that they were busy with off line works. So, if the site does not come in the normal condition soon, it will be a problem for those who are genuinely here to submit articles and read others articles.
By the way, we can still click articles and read them, though points are not credited for it.

Even I was also not active here in the last week because of the offline work pressure. I know there is mixture of genuine and bogus users but many of them who used to earn points just by clicking articles may be disappointed as the facility is not working from so many days. :blink: :blink:

True none of them is visible neither on leader board nor in forums. They must be the ones waiting for site to come back fully.

BTW when will it start functioning normally as I can see my earnings too here. :blink:

Why not use the PM way to admin, he is in best position to do it. I am myself waiting to see it fully functional.

I read it on one of the post that PMs are also not working then how could I contact him. :blink:

Pm is working besides his thread regarding this particular issue is on page 2 or three.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I thought you also have started clicking. :woohoo:

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

Even Asha and her brother were also very fast in clicks. :woohoo: :woohoo:

There are almost every one who does it but when some one else beat them they start shouting. I can calculate it by the break-up of points.

We know how much points each member own here and also from his earnings we are able to know how much points he got through article writing. Also we know about bonus points of each milestones completed.
So, we can roughly calculate how much points has he got through article clicking , sorry article reading :cheer: :cheer:

Then make a list and publish. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

once I have calculated it for Ceemji.
Seeing my reply, both ceemji and Kalyani asked for a quarter whisky :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

There are almost every one who does it but when some one else beat them they start shouting. I can calculate it by the break-up of points.

We know how much points each member own here and also from his earnings we are able to know how much points he got through article writing. Also we know about bonus points of each milestones completed.
So, we can roughly calculate how much points has he got through article clicking , sorry article reading :cheer: :cheer:

@Sandhya- you have missed a couple of other features those add points to tally.

what are they....except article writing, reading, forums and polls..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Also bonus points of milestones. What else???

Meera sandhu

@Sandhya- you have missed a couple of other features those add points to tally.

what are they....except article writing, reading, forums and polls..... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Also bonus points of milestones. What else???

I don't remember now but 2 points were getting added for those items, answers some where. I did it 5-6 months back.

Seeing my reply, both ceemji and Kalyani asked for a quarter whisky :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

:blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: When???? Even we if did , you didn't have to mention here!! :evil: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: When???? Even we if did , you didn't have to mention here!! :evil: :angry: :angry:

They asked for small quantity, actually this job demanded a full crate of cold drinks....cooooool. cool thanda thanda. :P

In a thread started by Ceemji where he told, he may have written 1 lakh words here.
Hoping you remember it....my calculation of his points accumulation :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

They asked for small quantity, actually this job demanded a full crate of cold drinks....cooooool. cool thanda thanda. :P

No no no..
She asked for a full quarter from Ceemji. But, once he read my reply, he finished full without giving to poor Kalyani :( :(

Meera sandhu
This is a good as well as hard decision.

Now we must work hard.

Be positive
Now since maintenance work is going on, members won't get points for reading articles. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.