Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have put forward a suggestion to moderators to delete useless posts in forum. Kalyani says, she is doing so. By this way, gradually, we can keep forum neat and clean with some useful posts.

Absolutely if there becomes a rule automatically spamming will be restricted as people seeing others don't write detailed responses and what's the use when one can get 5 points even for writing 3~4 words also then why to write 6~7 lines to get same 5 points. :blink:

when i joined this site, i used to post at least 3-4 lines in every replies.
later I noticed, even my posts are not read by people.Only only 5 points every posts irrespective of character length. that's the reason why i reduced my effort a lot......

now also I feel, lengthy posts could be given 10 points. What do you think???
But the problem is, 1 full time moderator is needed :( :( :( :( :(

Very lengthy posts are as inappropriate as very small. There is a minimum limit of characters to get five points. There is not much relevance of short or lengthy posts. What is important is that there should be no repetition of previous posts/ arguments. If you have to add something, this is okay. No need to write just- I agree. Also if you do not agree with a post, but you had already given full arguments in a previous post, no need to reply or retort again. There should not be endless and repetitive arguments.

sometimes, even a single worded answer or a simple gif can add a lot of meanings to the thread.
But sometimes even 2-3 sentences may be useless.

It's sure, I always approve deleting useless replies irrespective of its thread length :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :)

In rare cases it happens but in most of the cases i have seen if we write elaborated responses we tend to write some good content. :blink:

Simply writing "thankyou","I agree","i understand" don't add anything to the thread and they should be deleted from the system and members should be warned for it. :blink:
I have put forward a suggestion to moderators to delete useless posts in forum. Kalyani says, she is doing so. By this way, gradually, we can keep forum neat and clean with some useful posts.

Absolutely if there becomes a rule automatically spamming will be restricted as people seeing others don't write detailed responses and what's the use when one can get 5 points even for writing 3~4 words also then why to write 6~7 lines to get same 5 points. :blink:

later I noticed, even my posts are not read by people.Only only 5 points every posts irrespective of character length. that's the reason why i reduced my effort a lot......

Very lengthy posts are as inappropriate as very small. There is a minimum limit of characters to get five points. There is not much relevance of short or lengthy posts. What is important is that there should be no repetition of previous posts/ arguments. If you have to add something, this is okay. No need to write just- I agree. Also if you do not agree with a post, but you had already given full arguments in a previous post, no need to reply or retort again. There should not be endless and repetitive arguments.

My suggestion has nothing to do with lengthy but only a relevant post, even a one liner could be a better answer/comment/related than whole book without sense. Suppose I have described some thing in detail on the same thread and some one comes and asks 10 posts later and ask me 'can you describe' under quote option, that gives him/her 5 points and when the one who has done lot of hard work writing that detailed answer leaves no option but to smile.

It's a little irritating too, as it's sure, that person has not gone through our previous posts.
Yesterday also, I felt so, seeing one such reply in one of the threads having more than 100 responses. I don't want to mention it right now, which is that thread.

I know that particular thread and 100 more, that too coming from senior and junior members both. I know some seniors have half of their points coming that way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My suggestion has nothing to do with lengthy but only a relevant post, even a one liner could be a better answer/comment/related than whole book without sense. Suppose I have described some thing in detail on the same thread and some one comes and asks 10 posts later and ask me 'can you describe' under quote option, that gives him/her 5 points and when the one who has done lot of hard work writing that detailed answer leaves no option but to smile.

It's a little irritating too, as it's sure, that person has not gone through our previous posts.
Yesterday also, I felt so, seeing one such reply in one of the threads having more than 100 responses. I don't want to mention it right now, which is that thread.

I know that particular thread and 100 more, that too coming from senior and junior members both. I know some seniors have half of their points coming that way.

There are many seniour memebers too here who do that.I know few ones who always write irrelevant posts which are useless for threads.Someone need to check it may be they are not wrong too as no body is taking action against it. :blink:
Rules are rules and it should be irrespective of seniors, juniors...even moderators. Quality of posts is more important. Isn't it

Meera sandhu

There are many seniour memebers too here who do that.I know few ones who always write irrelevant posts which are useless for threads.Someone need to check it may be they are not wrong too as no body is taking action against it. :blink:

I am not a global moderator. I am only in 'daily doze'. So, I do not delete any post or block any thread. Only from time to time, I give my advice. If necessary, i just edit the posts for removing some undesirable content or improving grammar. I suggest that every member treat himself as a moderator and review his own posts and see whether these are in accordance with rules.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Friends this is also corruption. Nobody can get rid of such disease easily. Let admin. should decide and make changes in rules. We should keep our work done properly, on time.

I am not a global moderator. I am only in 'daily doze'. So, I do not delete any post or block any thread. Only from time to time, I give my advice. If necessary, i just edit the posts for removing some undesirable content or improving grammar. I suggest that every member treat himself as a moderator and review his own posts and see whether these are in accordance with rules.[/quote]

I have my own doubts about that since most members do post one liners which do not help the discussion and get 5 points...Without a moderator one can imagine what it would be ? :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"Honesty is the best policy".
"Honesty is the best policy".

I am glad some one who has just joined in- knows this. Please keep trusting in this policy, cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am agree that no point should be added of article clicking in revenue sharing and there should be a gap to get points from aricle reading and this may be 10 minutes.Many members misused it to get points quickly.Even i have seen no forum posting ,no article appeoval but top in leader board.
So this is a nice decision taken by Saralaji.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.