Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

Are you saying about clicking articles :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I am surprised to see now there are no articles appearing on the page. Its temperory or permanent change but that's good now every body will have to work hard to earn points no more spamming now. :blink:

I think this is temporary that's why no experts are here. They shall be back once this feature comes back. :laugh:

But this is effecting our performances too as people on leader board have very less points compared to last weeks. :blink:

The site was down for many days and no articles allowed, where do you hink points will come. I had almost 400 points from my 8 articles.

So all most of the points which are appearing on the leader board you earned from the articles(clicking). :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You should also write so that you can be able to click your own articles. :cheer:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cat out of the bag!!!!

Sanjeev.....it's very bad :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I thought you also have started clicking. :woohoo:

Clicking!! Clicking!!! Clicking!!!!

I think our posts about article clicking inspires newcomers to start that easy job :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, only we people are responsible for that. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Ok if I say you don't get points to click your own articles? Then how would you get it? :woohoo:

Arre bhaya mujhe point click karne ke nahi likhne ke mile the Hindi me. I got points for writing. :angry: :angry:

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

Even Asha and her brother were also very fast in clicks. :woohoo: :woohoo:

There are almost every one who does it but when some one else beat them they start shouting. I can calculate it by the break-up of points.

We know how much points each member own here and also from his earnings we are able to know how much points he got through article writing. Also we know about bonus points of each milestones completed.
So, we can roughly calculate how much points has he got through article clicking , sorry article reading :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I have stopped clicking, I did it once in competition with Alam. But he was faster than me. He defeated me every week.

There are almost every one who does it but when some one else beat them they start shouting. I can calculate it by the break-up of points.

We know how much points each member own here and also from his earnings we are able to know how much points he got through article writing. Also we know about bonus points of each milestones completed.
So, we can roughly calculate how much points has he got through article clicking , sorry article reading :cheer: :cheer:

Article clicking is the right word. I have done it some times but that was in early stage when i wanted to remain in front of Alam however he was too fast. He beat me every time, because he was opening many pages at a time. I still have most of my articles balance. I made lots of points with other features like polls and one more feature 'answers'.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Article clicking is the right word. I have done it some times but that was in early stage when i wanted to remain in front of Alam however he was too fast. He beat me every time, because he was opening many pages at a time. I still have most of my articles balance. I made lots of points with other features like polls and one more feature 'answers'.

I have participate only once in polls and am really bored with it :angry:
I love forum discussion most.

Now, it's very fast and we can post fast responses than before

Meera sandhu
Once the site comes into normal mode then only would I be able to make a proper comment about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once the site comes into normal mode then only would I be able to make a proper comment about it.

I pray it does not get started lets see people doing work only in the forums that will be fair for all of us.I am noticing that many of the users are not active since article clicking option is disabled. :blink:

I pray it does not get started lets see people doing work only in the forums that will be fair for all of us.I am noticing that many of the users are not active since article clicking option is disabled. :blink:

i think only you are doing that job, assuming all others are doing so.... :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

I never do so, Sanjeev. Where am i getting time, when am fully engaged in responses??? :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Then make a list and publish. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.