The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have tried many times, but failed always.......
Anyhow, I may be able to break its magnetic power some day.......today or tomorrow!!!

I know this is beginning of the festival lighting in your area today before Onam that is why you are making excuses. You shall be busy for next 10 days.

I will go home next week....take leave for 1 week.

Meera sandhu
I have tried many times, but failed always.......
Anyhow, I may be able to break its magnetic power some day.......today or tomorrow!!!

I know this is beginning of the festival lighting in your area today before Onam that is why you are making excuses. You shall be busy for next 10 days.

I will go home next week....take leave for 1 week.

This is not an office job, you can do it from any where. You know I was sitting on the Bangalore airport for taking a flight to Sydney while I joined this site. But I started working after coming back 3 days later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I send mail but still no response.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram request you to please read:

Just would like to update you all on the status of team selection, we have got a very good response from the members. Thank you very much.

We will accept any requests that reach us on or before 31st Aug, 2012. All existing moderators roles will be revoked on the same day.

All those, who sent us the request, will get the survey invitation between 1st September and 3rd September and need to complete it by 7th September.

The results will be announced on 10th September after careful analysis of the responses. All members are requested to co-operate with us for these 10 days as we do not have official moderators, however, hopefully all senior members help us.

Please note that the number of roles are limited to maximum 5 in extreme case. Since we got requests for more than we require, you should please consider the fact that not all people who sent request will be selected. It doesn't mean that the a person who is not selected is not capable but we have no available positions for them at present.

We will keep all your profiles with us and offer you suitable position in future. We believe everyone who sent us request is equally capable and will do selection transparently. Please do take this selection sportively and support us in future as well.

We wish you all the best.

Thank you,
Boddunan Administration Team

atulb@boddunan.com
Ram request you to please read:

Just would like to update you all on the status of team selection, we have got a very good response from the members. Thank you very much.

We will accept any requests that reach us on or before 31st Aug, 2012. All existing moderators roles will be revoked on the same day.

All those, who sent us the request, will get the survey invitation between 1st September and 3rd September and need to complete it by 7th September.

The results will be announced on 10th September after careful analysis of the responses. All members are requested to co-operate with us for these 10 days as we do not have official moderators, however, hopefully all senior members help us.

Please note that the number of roles are limited to maximum 5 in extreme case. Since we got requests for more than we require, you should please consider the fact that not all people who sent request will be selected. It doesn't mean that the a person who is not selected is not capable but we have no available positions for them at present.

We will keep all your profiles with us and offer you suitable position in future. We believe everyone who sent us request is equally capable and will do selection transparently. Please do take this selection sportively and support us in future as well.

We wish you all the best.

Thank you,
Boddunan Administration Team

Thank you sir .Actually I can not understand my mail have been received or not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Next chance is for Gulshan ji if Chinmoy jee tried fast he can cross gulshan ji easily.

I am not in race. I think Chinmoy is also not. We work at our speed and at ease whenever time is available. Moreover, I feel that a moderator should be required to concentrate more on his specific job. Thanks for your good wishes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I sincerely hope that the moderators/senior members and the moderator like senior members will not send PMs to newcomers intimidating them and also spreading falsehood against members/moderators they dislike , like it happened in my case.The result is that either the new comers feel it is safer to be with the domineering member/moderator team or after a while quit when it becomes stressful...but a few who dont care and go on without caring for their words , like me get to become their targets...I hope that with the positive change that is taking place such member/moderator alliances become a thing of the past...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I sincerely hope that the moderators/senior members and the moderator like senior members will not send PMs to newcomers intimidating them and also spreading falsehood against members/moderators they dislike , like it happened in my case.The result is that either the new comers feel it is safer to be with the domineering member/moderator team or after a while quit when it becomes stressful...but a few who dont care and go on without caring for their words , like me get to become their targets...I hope that with the positive change that is taking place such member/moderator alliances become a thing of the past...

Usha, this is completely shocking, why didn't you bring this to my attention or if you didn't feel comfortable with me, you could have at least let Maverick know about it! I am really shocked that this happened with you.

Actually, I think there is no need of sending PMs to any one, be it new or otherwise unless it is necessary at all. I wonder who practices this on a regular basis?? :blink: Usha check your email, I have sent you a PM just now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usha, this is completely shocking, why didn't you bring this to my attention or if you didn't feel comfortable with me, you could have at least let Maverick know about it! I am really shocked that this happened with you.

Actually, I think there is no need of sending PMs to any one, be it new or otherwise unless it is necessary at all. I wonder who practices this on a regular basis?? :blink: Usha check your email, I have sent you a PM just now!

I probably should have done that, but there were many things going round and I was not sure how to go about it...thanks a lot kalyani :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I probably should have done that, but there were many things going round and I was not sure how to go about it...thanks a lot kalyani :)

Usha, i am sincerely sorry that it happened and on behalf of boddunan, I apologise to you! Just remember that no one can, even a moderator, can intimidate anyone unnecessarily. They are supposed to take action against real spammers and rude, aggressive people who make things worse for others, so if it happens again, be sure to send Maverick a PM immediately, no need to involve other moderators too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.