The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now also let me forward a suggestion to admin....
Now moderators are not given designations of Emperor, Caeser etc......
If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.
Kalyani, Sarala......what do you say?

@Gulshanji,
I wish to see you as a Caeser very soon!!!!

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

You will become a moderator...no doubt
So, no hope for us to see you as an Emperor :angry:

All are not born with the royal fortune of becoming 'emperors'. Let her be a loyal subject!! Loyal to Boddunan only! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You said it Chinmoy!!! :) :)

@Sandhya, I will not simply rest on it, but I have to work hard if I have to keep my role, and why try to be an Emperor when their are so many Emperors like you, Chinmoy around, I don't want to reduce the glamour around you guys by becoming an Emperor!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :)

then try to become a Caeser as early as possible. Only me available there. :P :P
If you take more days, more will be there :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the invitation Sandhay, but no thanks!! I don't really enjoy any kind of races much and I don't believe in them either!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If moderators are given their designations also, it would look nice. Gulshanji is approving it.

@Gulshanji,

Personally, Sandhya I am comfortable with not having those designations because they are indicative of having achieved a milestone with respect to number of posts only. Also, as a moderator, I need to have a firm head on my shoulders and feet on the ground, but having some kind of designation like that could make me vain so I prefer not to have it, at least for now. But after revamping of team is done and I am not a moderator, then yes I would like that very much!

All are not born with the royal fortune of becoming 'emperors'. Let her be a loyal subject!! Loyal to Boddunan only! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Sandhya, I will not simply rest on it, but I have to work hard if I have to keep my role, and why try to be an Emperor when their are so many Emperors like you, Chinmoy around, I don't want to reduce the glamour around you guys by becoming an Emperor!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :)

then try to become a Caeser as early as possible. Only me available there. :P :P
If you take more days, more will be there :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the invitation Sandhay, but no thanks!! I don't really enjoy any kind of races much and I don't believe in them either!!!

Thanks and no thanks for me B) B) B) B) B) B) Jnan mindoola B) B)

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji...

I am firm there, enjoying its loneliness till you reach that mountain top!!!!

More I think to acieve milestone more I become lazy or don't find much time to devote here but this time I am bit committed to become an emperor soon. :laugh:

Earlier it took 1.5-2 years for a person to complete 10k post. No one has any complaints.
Now it seems everyone want to reach there quickly....... :P :P :P :P
If every Indian has tried the same thing for athletics, we could have win at least 1 gold medal in the olympics :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Gulshanji,

Thanks is for inviting me and no thanks is for refusing your invitation be a Caesar!! :evil: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Gulshanji,

Thanks is for inviting me and no thanks is for refusing your invitation be a Caesar!! :evil: :)

Jnan Mindoola (Mindilla) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

search a Malayalam online dictionary to get its meaning :P

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji...

I am firm there, enjoying its loneliness till you reach that mountain top!!!!

More I think to acieve milestone more I become lazy or don't find much time to devote here but this time I am bit committed to become an emperor soon. :laugh:

Earlier it took 1.5-2 years for a person to complete 10k post. No one has any complaints.
Now it seems everyone want to reach there quickly....... :P :P :P :P
If every Indian has tried the same thing for athletics, we could have win at least 1 gold medal in the olympics :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW every Indian is willing to bag medals in the Olympics that's the reason the number of medals we get in Olympics is increasing with every Olympics and i hope in next games we will surely get 1~2 Golds too. :)
I would like to see the current form of designations for moderators and editors so that they look different from ordinary members. That will keep members in check before starting an argument. They can have a different color scheme according to their seniority.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I need to clear a doubt from administrator. Hoping he will clear it.

If a new user commit some simple mistakes in forum like double posts or posting just Thank you messages without any other data, can we, normal users guide him...or should we wait for any moderator to respond to his post and ask him not to do so.
I want this clarification from admin, as I am almost 13-14 hours online here everyday, working in forum.

Meera sandhu

If a new user commit some simple mistakes in forum like double posts or posting just Thank you messages without any other data, can we, normal users guide him...or should we wait for any moderator to respond to his post and ask him not to do so.
I want this clarification from admin, as I am almost 13-14 hours online here everyday, working in forum.

I am not an admin but still I have my opinion for it.

@ Why don't you appy for a moderator job when you say you devote more time on Boddunan?. :blink:

@ Normal member can correct a new member but with some polite way people don't like to see someone points out their mistake. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I doesn't matter who guides the new members, after all it helps all of us. Moderators are there to help you in situations where you need them the most.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.