Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After careful observation for the past couple of months, we decided to revert the additional points assigned for posting new questions. The move was not resulted in positive change hence it is reverted to original 1 point per question with immediate effect.

I would request you too please give some more scope to earn points as I see lately there is no much scope for one to earn better points here. :evil: I think you should re consider to increase points/post in forums if planning to stop posting in quote section/reducing points for asking questions. :blink:
You can use many other features available. It is just one point reduced for posting questions, no other things changed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
After careful observation for the past couple of months, we decided to revert the additional points assigned for posting new questions. The move was not resulted in positive change hence it is reverted to original 1 point per question with immediate effect.

I would request you too please give some more scope to earn points as I see lately there is no much scope for one to earn better points here. :evil: I think you should re consider to increase points/post in forums if planning to stop posting in quote section/reducing points for asking questions. :blink:
You can use many other features available. It is just one point reduced for posting questions, no other things changed.

I don't find anything interesting other than forums and Q&A section but the points we get in these sections have been reduced recently which I think has reduced people interest specifically in the forum section. I would request you too reconsider it further and check if the points/post could be increased to make forum more interesting. Don't say that people would start spamming then does not matter as people are still spamming every where moreover its not that easy to spasm on forums as posts are trasnparent and anyone can check it easily and delete those if they are spasm posts. :blink:

I don't find anything interesting other than forums and Q&A section but the points we get in these sections have been reduced recently which I think has reduced people interest specifically in the forum section. I would request you too reconsider it further and check if the points/post could be increased to make forum more interesting. Don't say that people would start spamming then does not matter as people are still spamming every where moreover its not that easy to spasm on forums as posts are trasnparent and anyone can check it easily and delete those if they are spasm posts. :blink:
I don't think points are low for these two sections. As you can see the points system chart, most points are assigned for answering questions, forum replies are on par with all other sections.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I agree with Maverick. Most of the posts are awarded for replying forum posts or answering a question.
New points system is very good and hope everyone will like it .

Sharmistha Banerjee
Previously five points were given in forum answering but now only three. So a big effort needs to gain more points from forum.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Previously five points were given in forum answering but now only three. So a big effort needs to gain more points from forum.

yes, that is because most people were having it rather easy to gain points by posting unnecessary replies, so why make it easy for such!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, that is because most people were having it rather easy to gain points by posting unnecessary replies, so why make it easy for such!!! :evil:

Yes that's true but why those who write meaningful posts suffer for such people. Its really tough these days to earn points here on Boddunan. :blink:

Yes that's true but why those who write meaningful posts suffer for such people. Its really tough these days to earn points here on Boddunan. :blink:

Actually for those who are sincere, nothing will come in their way of getting more points that they deserve! :) :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.