Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please edit it and select correct answers and submit again. You can continue with others as well.

I have submitted 2 quizzes a couple of days before with a message saying "your quiz submitted successfully" I am not sure if I have done it right or wrong? Kindly let me know!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Please edit it and select correct answers and submit again. You can continue with others as well.

After selecting the correct answers, i had resubmitted the quiz
I did not got my answer.No one gave me my answer.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I did not got my answer.No one gave me my answer.

As far as I can see, lately you have been asking questions repeatedly for which answers are already provided in the forums. which question's answer are you seeking now?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have submitted 2 quizzes a couple of days before with a message saying "your quiz submitted successfully" I am not sure if I have done it right or wrong? Kindly let me know!
Only one question in your quiz. It is good for poll instead of quiz. A quiz should have minimum 5 questions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
is it possible to edit a quiz that i have submitted 10 months back?

Meera sandhu

I thing it is possible, otherwise submit as anew.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

How to add question on to the quiz I am not able to do it. :blink:

I need help. :blink:

when i created the quiz, when the user tries to attempt the first question, all questions with answers are appearing :cheer: :cheer:
then i left it

Meera sandhu

when i created the quiz, when the user tries to attempt the first question, all questions with answers are appearing :cheer: :cheer:
then i left it

I presented some but now I want to post some more in quiz section.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.