The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:
This is the fantastic gift for this year from boddunan.
I hope already eligible members start writing articles. Now i can read more good articles in this site. :)

Vinu
I hope already eligible members start writing articles. Now i can read more good articles in this site. :)

I haven't yet :dry:
Hoping I can start today itself with articles related to pooja and onam

Meera sandhu

oh I thought you would have submitted 2~3 articles by this time. :blink:

Why you are waiting i thought you already submitted 2-3 articles by this time.. :blink: :blink:
Its ok i have hope on you. you can still have enough time to write 10 articles with good quality..
All the best.. :cheer:

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am eligible but have to give more time to editing rather than write own articles. However, i shall write a few articles according to my ability and interest regardless of competition or reward. .

Me too eligible.
I think only a few members are eligible...me, Sarala(I think so), Sunil, Santhosh........any more names? can't find more :whistle:

Sandya, you are more eligible. It appears that some eligible members are absent these days.

Thank you sir. let me try.

Sir, still I have a doubt.....
Just one member will be rewarded? or all members who finish this target will be rewarded?
All members

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You should have earned a minimum of Rs.1000 from article submissions as on date

on date means 10th October only na. So I also can try. now my article submission amount is nearly 700.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

on date means 10th October only na. So I also can try. now my article submission amount is nearly 700.

it is clearly mentioned that cut off date for eligibility is 30th September 2012.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

it is clearly mentioned that cut off date for eligibility is 30th September 2012.

ok. then I will try for next time. I thought the cut off date is 10th october. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

ok. then I will try for next time. I thought the cut off date is 10th October. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Still it is good to write articles. You will any way get cash for that. This will make you eligible next time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary

ok. then I will try for next time. I thought the cut off date is 10th october. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Mary it would be very much helpful to you and others if you read the first post carefully. It is mentioned very clearly and in a language easy to understand. By asking such questions again and again,you are adding to confusion. Any such posts will be removed. Be careful.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.