The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, I am not able to post the articles, as am not getting the tool bar. Can please tell me any solution please.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

do you want to submit articles for contest????
May be slow net problem. Just try to reload after sometime. I think you are in HTML mode without toolbar

Meera sandhu
Friends, I am not able to post the articles, as am not getting the tool bar. Can please tell me any solution please.

Or should contact admin for help. May be there is some problem in setting. :)

Yesterday, later she send me a screen shot of her text editor. She refreshed it several times. Yet, she gets only HTML mode(without toolbar). Now time is short. She wants to submit some articles for the contest. She is using google chrome.

Meera sandhu

Yesterday, later she send me a screen shot of her text editor. She refreshed it several times. Yet, she gets only HTML mode(without toolbar). Now time is short. She wants to submit some articles for the contest. She is using google chrome.

Even i am using chrome but never got such problem I think she should ask admin for support and meanwhile she should write her articles on note pad so that could copy it when the problem gets sorted out. :blink:

Even i am using chrome but never got such problem I think she should ask admin for support and meanwhile she should write her articles on note pad so that could copy it when the problem gets sorted out. :blink:

She wrote articles in notepad and copied to text editor.
But since no icons there, she couldn't format it. Let's wait for admin's reply

Meera sandhu

She wrote articles in notepad and copied to text editor.
But since no icons there, she couldn't format it. Let's wait for admin's reply

I had a problem of not able to insert pictures in the articles I contacted to admin for this and in 2~3 days he helped me and from then I could be able to insert pictures so she should take help of admin. May be after being a member from a moderator her setting has been disturbed. :)
One of the articles I submitted three days before for the contest is still showing green icon. But editor's commands are there, though not given "approved". It's still waiting for admin's approval.

Bringing this query up as I didn't get answer or reply from admin through PM till now :)

Meera sandhu
I had refreshed her account, please let me know if it is fixed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Sir, one of my articles submitted for contest, is not reviewed by you. Though editor's comments are there, it's not showing approved. Green leaf showing 'new'. Can you check please?
All articles submitted later are approved and a few of them got cash credits too.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.