The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have one request regarding the contest. I feel when people post articles for the contest, then the articles must be approved immediately and credited too. Then only most of the people get encouragement and interest. My article is waiting from one week for cash credit. not only me. Many members articles are waiting from a week for the approval and even cash credit.

Your sugessation is right even I submitted one for Rs 50 but credited Rs 40 So I got tome to submit one another for Rs 50 and three articles are needed atleast to complete the contest.

Authors do not decide about the cash credit but this is at sole discretion of the chief editor, administrator in this case. If we knew it before hand then no one would write any thing less than 180/ highest so far for this site. We should not raise such questions in forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have one request regarding the contest. I feel when people post articles for the contest, then the articles must be approved immediately and credited too. Then only most of the people get encouragement and interest. My article is waiting from one week for cash credit. not only me. Many members articles are waiting from a week for the approval and even cash credit.

Your sugessation is right even I submitted one for Rs 50 but credited Rs 40 So I got tome to submit one another for Rs 50 and three articles are needed atleast to complete the contest.

Authors do not decide about the cash credit but this is at sole discretion of the chief editor, administrator in this case. If we knew it before hand then no one would write any thing less than 180/ highest so far for this site. We should not raise such questions in forums.

I agree with that, cash credit is decided by the editors and administrator, however, i wish that cash credit is given quickly like it happened before - I find that there is a lot of delay this time round,most of my articles though promptly edited are waiting for cash credits....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with that, cash credit is decided by the editors and administrator, however, i wish that cash credit is given quickly like it happened before - I find that there is a lot of delay this time round,most of my articles though promptly edited are waiting for cash credits....

I think the admin has some strategy working behind his timing of awarding cash credit to articles. However one assurance is there that every thing will be settled before the month ends or shall be included in this month's account.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Mary

Even I agree with it these delays in crediting cash to the articles literally demotivates people to write new articles. I feel they should take less time to approve and crediting cash. :)
Thank you said by: Mary
On one of my articles that has been edited and approved there is a message saying provide photo source. I normally use wikimedia images and some of my own, so how do I show the source? I thought wikimedia images were recognisable by the editors....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On one of my articles that has been edited and approved there is a message saying provide photo source. I normally use wikimedia images and some of my own, so how do I show the source? I thought wikimedia images were recognisable by the editors....

Photos from all sources are recognized by editors as I always give a note of source in the end like
- photo source wikipedia-
If the photos are your own work then there is no need to provide any source because the editor can see it. But providing photo source is in the interest of the site so protect it from any claims made in case of copyrighted photos used unknowingly.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Guys, this month league is near to completion along with the year. Hope you all submitted your articles, don't worry about approvals as they will be completed in a day or two.

Wish you all the best and advanced new year wishes. Enjoy.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Mary, usha manohar, suni51
Guys, this month league is near to completion along with the year. Hope you all submitted your articles, don't worry about approvals as they will be completed in a day or two.

A happy and successful new year to you and your dear ones

We have the whole of today to submit articles, so we have to make the most of it, thanks a lot for the reminder and a very Happy New Year to you as well... :)

We have the whole of today to submit articles, so we have to make the most of it, thanks a lot for the reminder and a very Happy New Year to you as well... :)

All the best Usha. Hope you win this time too. :)

Its good to see more and more people are focussing on the contests. Seriously thinking to partcipate in next contests but I feel submitting 10 articles is too much it would be better at least for me if the target gets reduced. :laugh:
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.