The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
T20 is very good.It will increase the number of people watching the match.Now a days very few people have time to watch the total match.some people are just knowing the score because they don't have time to watch.

But this T20 will take less time compare to Test matches. Its not going to effect.If the people have time they will watch both the matches.After T20 series came the people watching the cricket got increased.
i think t20 format is not harm to cricket but it will help cricket to grow at a high level. due to t20 cricket we can see fast batting and high scores in test and one day cricket.
Lohit written

"T20 Is not harming cricket.. it increasing the excitement and popularity of the cricket.
After Seeing this one day series of Shri-Lanka and India, i don't think so one day matches have less excitement. today's match what a crowd and wide innings by Gautam Gambhir and Virat kohli. match was so excited and previous matches of this series are also excited. One day match have excitement for long hours and T20 have excitement for small hours."

My Reply-

T20 is not harming cricket but its harming to one day format. Today is only one day match so if other match like 20-20 match on same day so it is chance that some public see 20-20 and some see one day.

but today only option to see one day match so all see one day match and enjoyed by match. comparison is possible if those type of match exist on same day.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

"Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?"

I don't think so; T20 format is not doing any harm to the game of cricket...

T20 is not only a sport it is an acid test for the batsman, bowlers, fielders, and even for the umpires; because, it is so fast that the match can change its course if any one of the participants misses the movement of the ball for a fraction of second.

I have seen the fastest ever balls boweled by the bowlers... even the fastest of their lives. I really enjoy every throw of the ball followed by the display of the speed of the ball at the bottom of the screen... viz- 149kmph... 150kmph... 139kmph... etc.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
"Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?"

I don't think so; T20 format is not doing any harm to the game of cricket...

It is just like an AK-47 firing bursts of rounds in rapid fire mode. It is an excitement par excellence. Sometimes I feel as if I am a school boy when I shout at the highest pitch of my voice with the fast changing of dramatic events when the match progresses... and often jump on my seat in a wild outburst of excitement.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I Don't think So T20 format doing any harm to the cricket.
@ Santosh

Santosh you have written :
T20 is not harming cricket but its harming to one day format. Today is only one day match so if other match like 20-20 match on same day so it is chance that some public see 20-20 and some see one day.

First listen me : it is not possible that a one day and one T2o match will organize by ICC. And the other thing is every one is saying one day is getting effected. So tell where it got effect no excitement and crowd got less. Nothing getting less in one day matches ok. Only the excitement of T20 match is little bit more. Nothing too much in it. And the main thing in T20 match Not every play max times get chance to express it self. They just know they have to play shots in very less time. nothing more than this. No bowler game in this. The record of bowler is 99.9% is always bad, because the rain of runs is always we can see in these matches. Always the fast game is not good, it just the game of come and go. nothing more than in this game. One day in future will also when T20 will start loosing its excitement. Time is not same for all. Did You see the yesterday match, what is the nice and big innings by Gautam Gambhir and Virat kohli. In one day match they have a chance & time to express them. I think T20 is only fast game nothing in it. But one day match is the game of singles fours and sixes, pressure.. every thing. In T20 only four sixex.. max very less singles.. so not a good game for a long time. just run and run. restless game
Yes I too agree that there will not be 2 matchs one 20-20 & one one day.. of same team(INDIA).
But in case this happens... people will watch which one has importance.
and decide on hich match is been playing by which player...

This could happen... sometime..
We could have ODI played between India & any international team.
& T-20 match of Indian Champion League(ICL) on same day.
(As both teams have different players).
At this time people will watch ODI and not T-20.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Yes Amit Warkari i m also agree and thanks for getting agree with me. I don't why everyone is just seeing speed speed and speed in this T20. Speed is not always good. Its sure after some time people will losse interest in T20 but not from ODI.
NOW DISCUSSION IS JUST GOING TO BE END TOMORROW AND I WANNA GIVE MY FINAL ANSWER : I DON'T THINK SO T20 DOING HARM TO CRICKET. SOME PARTICIPANTS SAID THAT T20 IS EFFECTING ODI, BUT I DON'T THINK SO IT IS REALLY EFFECTING. BUT EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON DIFFERENT TOPICS. SO I M JUST NOT AGREE WITH SOME PARTICIPANTS BUT NOT AGAINST.

T20 IS A FAST GAME BUT NOT ALWAYS SPEED GAME IS GOOD, ITS A VERY SHORT GAME AND NOT EVERY PLAYER GOT CHANCE TO EXPRESS IN THIS GAME FULLY. AND TEST MATCHES ALWAYS SHOULD REMAIN IN CRICKET BECAUSE THIS THE WAY TO SHARP THE PLAYER'S GAME.
I think T20 is NOT doing any harm to cricket. It is just another form of the game, meant mainly for the entertainment purposes.Even before the advent of T20, people were beginning to lose interest in Test cricket.So we cannot blame T20 for the loss of interest in test cricket.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.