The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes harish..

You have come out with a valid point. T20 has so many restriction and rules which makes it more exciting and as it is a new format, dirt of match fixing and other allegations have not found on it. We are getting a chance to see a pure cricket. But can't say what will happen in the future.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I think Match fixing exist in one day matches also but after 20-20 matches match fixing start from local public also .

so it have some negative point also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

match fixing is the normal thing which is always present in every country and every state and city. This is a negative point but we can't change it. when it happen or what happen we don't know. we just see cricket and got entertainment.
20-20 matches have much more excitement and its possibility to fix a match . so match fixing problem may decrease excitement in cricket. so match fixing may harm cricket in future.
yes i am agree with you amita ji. match fixing can harm the cricket. let see what happens.
Other problem like our important player will injure early if they play more matches and 20-20 matches are explosive games so player do not think more about security they only think to win.

In one player play and feel comfortable so 20-20 matches in dangerous for our key players.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Yes i m agree with you santosh sir.......... I noticed that our player is playing continuesly one by one match and not getting a gap for rest and family. So this is not good. this can make them tired and it can decrease the performance.
About match fixing ,

santosh, how can we say that after the beginning of T20 match fixing became common in local people also...??

Match fixing is a negative shadow on the cricket..!!

Amita, Match fixing is always harm to pure cricket. But T20 is a fast game and anything can happen there.So,chances for match fixing will be less.

We have to take sufficient rest so that our health is maintained. We can't work continously.
Like wise players also have to take rest.

If they play continously it will affect their health.
Its not only for T20, whatever the game or work, continous work will create problems.So,we have to take sufficient rest..

Jobin says to me
"About match fixing ,

santosh, how can we say that after the beginning of T20 match fixing became common in local people also"

I want to clear you to play 20-20 matches lot of local teams like Rajasthan royal, Punjab, kolkata , Delhi etc team have been created so during IPL or ICL local public involvement is more.

so Chance of match fixing is more for his local team.

I have seen lot of examples in Ahmedabad but i can not expose them here.

so due to lot of teams lot of match fixing is there Mrs Jobin..

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.