The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ jobin and ronark

Yes jobin i agree, ronark gave a very strong point. T20 is just like a audtion. But it is not sure that a player who is showing good performance in T20 will perform well in one day match also. You have seen that not all players are same for both format.
Lohit,

I too think that there is no need in adding cricket to olympics. India should try in athletics and other olympic events itself to grab medals in Olympics. No need for adding cricket so that we get a chance to win olympic medals..

Yes lohit,

That's what i said. If the match is worth watching, cricket lovers will surely watch it irrespective of the format..

Saying about a perfect match, ODI can perform better than a T20 match..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Lohit,

If viewers are less, financially it will not be beneficial for the organisers. So,they won't try to play that format more..

T20 is a pretty marketisable game..!!

That's why organisers like to schedule it more..

It is true that a fit player for ODI may not be fit for a T20 match..
But going through various types of matches, a player can boost up his ability as a good cricketer..!!

@ Jobin

Thanks for getting agree with my point.
@ jobin

Yes jobin, I am agree with you jobin at this point.
I think senior player should not play T20 matches. A chance should give to youngsters to express them and made them to make a place in indian team
Jobin When T20 didn't get start at that time people or viewers also saw one day matches after arranging the time. How but they got time for ODI matches also. So viewers can easily relaease time for match. It is not necessary to see match only in stadium , so many mediums are there- radio, tv,fm, internet also.
But we cannot avoid all senior players. We need them also. Presence of senior players is sometimes an encouragement for new comers.
And there are lots of ODI lovers .. ODI is a perfect balance and both bowlers and batsmen gets chance to show off their talents. ODI is a good cricket and that's why people still like and love ODI matches..

@ jobin

I am not saying that all senior players should not play the T20. i wanna say only 2 or 3 senior players should be in the team. Because the enw and young players not getting chance. they just get count in team at 13 14 number nothing more than this. Just take the example : Virat kohli was sitting in dress room form last so much matches and didn't get chance to express himself. but When yuvraj singh, sehwag, dhoni got out from team then he got chance and to play well. Yougster need time to improve their cricket in a perfect manner.
Hello:

All of you together made this group discussion a real pleasure.

Harish Jharia
    http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
    You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.