The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You think on you previously how many match of test and one day you see and this time . I think mostly you see 20-20 match at home . so same as condition of other people.

Only Media and people involvement increase game life even its hockey , football or cricket.

so i am agree that there is no harm to cricket but its harm to one day and test cricket format.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

hey jobin - Dear you are wrong in the matter of one day international matches. One day international matches didn't loose their popularity. I m not understanding why all of you are saying one day match have lost his audience. It not happens. And about future. No body knows about future. what will happen. So hope for the best.
No i am not agree with cricketers will get retire early. A player get a limit years to play according to age. so why theu want to retire. If they play in one game fantastic they will come in the eyes of advertising companies. so they can earn. No format is making players to get retirement. If someone is taking then he is taking according to his condition in that format.
its universal true that i you use any machine more than his capacity then Machine age will automatically decrease so if player play more game than his capacity then he should try some way to give relief for self.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Dear I don't think so 50-50 will change into 25-25. ODI never will loose its importance. if it will get change then what would be the differnce between T20 and T5-25
dear lohit there will be 2 innings of 25-25 for each team so whole day match will continue but 20-20 finish in half day. that will always difference in one day and 20-20 match.

One day match is fixed for 1 day not fixed for 50 overs or 25-25 over so one day will always one day not half day.

Santosh Kumar Singh

@ jobin :

It is perfectly noticed in both of two IPL that those players who get more deal cash in the starting of IPL gave low performance and the all small cash deal players perform well. Yes people demands excitement. but except one day and T20 only test match don't have so much excitement. at the other place one day and T-20 have mor excitement. Maximum times fighting matches of One day give more excitement. not T-20
Yes at this point of santosh sir i m little bit agree. Finally the answer of Topic is T20 is not effecting cricket. But i m not in favour of it is effecting One day.
but Dear Lohit,

You clarify why you do not agree that 20-20 is not affecting to one day match. you send your point so i will more clarify to you how its affecting to oneday matches.

send your point by point statement.

Santosh Kumar Singh

@ santosh

Dear tell me one thing no body noticed that there is effect of T20 match on one day match. The difference is just T20 - match have more excitement and popularity. One day matches didn't loose its audience and fans. At present time crowd is always full and excited in the One day match ground. Obiously T20 consume less time but it is a short game, in this game not all players get chance to show their full game. Just take example- normally T20 is just a game of Batsman , In 20 hours how many batsman can show their game, all player just make 25 25, 20, one make 50 only just like that and in T20 ballers always have their bad time because Opposite team has wickets so they can play with no pressure. every baller gave average rate of over with run more than 7 r/po. T20 is a game of just win or loose. In one day match a player get time bot baller and batsman to show their skills. there is a good fighting match in one day. So T-20 just have more excitement, nothing more than this. 2 20-20 match will get played only when a two or 3 teams are playing a series of one day match or test matches of 5 match. So due to one series of 5 one day match 2 T20 match get free. on 5 - 2 free for just excitement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.