The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit,

I also agree that ODI's have not loosed its followers..!!
It still has the punch in it..

If the match is worth watching, people will always rush to be the part of the game..!!

ODI has its own entertainment value. T20 matters speed a lot. Its more over a Batting game rather than a pefect cricket.

A perfect cricket will have a balanced pleasure and excitement in it.

T20 is like a test tube baby.. A product for the new generation who loves speed a lot and have time very less..!!

Remember the wise word..

Slow and steady wins the race.. !! Not the speed..

ODI is a good cricket whereas T20 is a fast cricket..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@ mani,

A real lover of cricket will always find time to watch his favourite game. Its a fact that the value of time had increased ; Otherwise, people says that they don't have time..!!

T20 had increased viewers to a slight extend only due to the fact that it takes only less time.
Its a fact that entertainment value of T20 matches are more..

@ Cool Boy

You have said that due to T20 , the batting pace in ODI's and tests matches have increased. Its a fact upto some extend. But its not a good practise. Every match has its own strategy..

T20 asks you to play in an aggressive manner..
Whereas, Test matches need a consistent play..

So, mixing up this is not a good practise..

@ santosh,

I can't agree to you that T20's are affecting bad to ODI matches..
You have said that comparison is possible only if both T20 and ODI is conducted on the same day.

No need for conducting both on same day for comparing it..
Comparisons are done based on TV ratings, surveys etc.

@ Harish,

Yes its a very fast game were everyone is forced to move with the pace..
A game of speed is visible on T20 grounds..

@ Amit,

If ODI and T20 is placed on the same day. People will love to watch the game which is worth watching.
But I don't think that it will be implemented. It will be financially a loss..

Ronark,

You have given a strong point favouring T20 matches..

T20 gives more chances for new comers to show their talents and enter into the cricket world..
T20 is like an audition to see whether you suits to cricket or not..!!

Test cricket in India seems to be in the decline. But innovation can revive it. T20 is a game of luck and Indian audiences will tire of it when their 'Icons' get walloped regularly by Tier 2 teams.

T20 matches are financially more good.We can take the advantage of it..

Make the stadiums better with the IPL money to improve spectator comfort and improve the standard of first class cricket. Fundamentally for cricket to thrive there has to be a contest between bat and ball and match scheduling should be proper, stronger teams should play against each other in competitive tracks favoring bowlers.
Don't make cricket as a game of batsmen only..

Cricket quality is directly proportional to the pace bowling quality.

@ jobin and santosh

yes olympics should not add T20, this will create chances of match fixing but on the another side if cricket will get enter into olympics then there can be increase in the number of gold medal in olympics due to cricket. Cricket is the only one game in which india can be more effective.
@ jobin

Jobin it all depends upon how much match is interesting. Viewers depends upon how much match is interesting. If the match is of complete fighting and interesting the viewers all which present physically in the stadium will also present with mentally.
@ Ronark

Yes Ronark, I agree with you. The topic "T20 is not doing harm to cricket" is completely right. If a player who have more dedication to show his game then there is good chance for that player. T20 match starts a hope for new players like youngster who sit at the back side of the main players.
@ jobin

Thanks Jobin for getting agree with me. This give little bit much more confidence.Jobin you said" ODI is a good cricket whereas T20 is a fast cricket." Dear T20 don't have the balance of complete balance with a bowler game and batsman game. ODI game is complete balanced game which have chances for both bowlers and batsman. In ODI both bowlers and batsman can increase their records. In T20 only batsman can enhance their record.
@ santosh, jobin and amit

In this suggestion i am only agree with jobin and amit. People will love to watch the game which is worth watching. But I don't think that it will be implemented. It will be financially a loss..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.