The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Yes JOBIN you are right and i am also not agree with soubhagya that T20 is just a practice session for player.
On the other side T20 is the games of youngsters and it just like a changing milk to cream and cream to butter. T20 is just a very fast grinding and which player did't get time to think he just to start on 1 sec. dhishum dhishum......[/quote]

What is this Lohit?

Few posts before.. you had agreed with soubhagya saying that T20 is like a practise session for ODI.
Now you are saying that you don't agree...!!

All will have their own opinions.There is nothing bad in that.We can discuss it here and come to a common solution.

But its essential that you should be firm in your opinion.Don't change it frequently..

I think it will be some mistake..No problem.. Please take care in future..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@ lohit,

T20 is a fast game.You should think and act fastly.

You said that you don't agree with me that no.of test matches were decreased.
But lohit on seeing some years back,we can see that there was more no.of test matches than now a days.

When india became no.1 in test ranking, a discussion raised that there is no sufficient test matches for india in 2010 so that they can keep up the rank for long time.

I am agree with both Amit and Jobin, both of you are right at your point and no one is wrong also. but this time i have seen very less persons are taking part in group discussion and i think T20 matches topic don't need so much discussion now because from last two days i did't see any effective points. If anybody have then say because if anybody say a effective point then it will give us chance to think on that point and make us to say on that point. But normaly i want to say that T20 not harming cricket. If we see the crowd of T20 match then its good due to less time period and more excitement, at other place if we see the crowd of one day then it never less, always seats are full. Indian cricket fans are not very less. And test matches always have less crowd according to T20 and 50-50 after the starting of 50-50 one day. So Every match has its own importance at their place. Nothing is harming to each other in these three type of matches.
Yes jobin lets imagine you are right , there are very less matches are getting played. But this is not due to T20 matches , Test Series are getting less organized by the ICC.

http://static.cricinfo.com/db/DOWNLOAD/0000/0045/ftp_2006_2012.pdf

and this is the link where you can see the tour program of ICC from 2006 to 2012. According to this i did't find that there are less very less matches are getting orgainized.
@ jobin

Yes jobin its my mistake and i frankly accepting it. sorry for this to all.
And also ICC(International Cricket Council) have taken care that there will not be more T-20 matches..
That's why they have limited the number of T-20 Matches. They know people could get more addicted towards it & then don't give demand to other forms of the game..

Right now I feel that all forms of the game are safe from each other..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
We can't blame ICC.When people are liking to see T20 more than test matches,ICC will be forced to include more no.of T20 matches.
The no.of test matches organized for coming years are very less.It may not be only because of T20 matches. Many reasons may be there to force them to decrease the no.of matches.But the thing is that,when audience decreases, normally the importance given to that will be less.

All forms of cricket helps to improve the quality of players and make them stable to face different games.T20 is not harming on cricket when considering cricket as a whole.But it is impacting on other forms of cricket.If the organisers take care to give good importance to all forms..Then it will be nice...

I think your are right, so no comments from my side.
As per all your suggestion and all are right as per your views. All suggested 20-20 format cricket is good for cricket but what's are minus point of 20-20 format cricket as per my views minus points are as under.

1. Interest of people will decrease from one day and test matches they will say one day and test match are also good but no one will see those matches because his requirement will full fill by 20-20 matches so its going to be danger for one day and test matches.

2. Only for maintaining records one day and test matches will played in future because of 20-20.

3. Players will get more money from 20-20 in less time so most of the player may decide early quitting from test and one day matches.

4.Flintoff is one of the example for early retirement from oneday an d test matches.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello Santosh,

I agree with your point 1 and 2 to some extent but not with 3 and 4.

Regarding point 3, I don't think money is the only reason for a cricketer to play the game.Actually nowadays cricketers are earning more in advertisements than in the matches. Advertisements will come to the player only if they are popular. Many cricketers want to acheive new records or beat old records.They think they can play till they have stamina.So i don't think 20-20 will not make players quit early.

Regaring point 4, I don't the know the reason for Flintoff's early retirement. But definitely i don't believe that he might have retired because he has earned a lot of money.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.