The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am agree with you Meean regarding point three of Mr. santosh. but i am not agree with his point 1 and 2. And i gave my views for this in this GD.
@ Meean

Ha Ha Ha. Mr. Mean I am 200% not agree with you about this comment. You are saying 20-20 matches made one day matches to get reduced. But the reality is no one day matches are reduced. The fact is this- One day matches are getting orgainze more. Just as example - When a one team go to other country for playing with that team of5 one day series then just for excitement 2 or 1 20-20 matches are held with that series.

So One day matches have its own place and will have in future.
@ santosh i am 0% agree with you. one day matches are not got reduced. T20 - T20 world cup is just after one year becoz its takes short time and more excitement. But one day matches did't reduced.
@ Jobin

As per close to topic T20 according to me is not effecting cricket, it just added more excitement in cricket or we can say the new taste.

you are saying that as per more good player it get ore earning deal for a match. So just take the example of IPL. Those players who got maximam deal money near about 4 crore and 5.1 crore they all did'nt perform well and those who got less money perform well.

It doesn't matter a player who is playing in T-20 and perform will get only advetizement. A player who performs in any type of match and give a wonderful performance got a popularity and advertizement. And no one cricketerr is wanna quit before time, because we can't say about time at which tournament how much he earn.
hello friends we are doing just discussion and giving our thoughts what we think. And our discussion is not effecting cricket. About close to the topic ""Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?" I wanna say T20 is not effecting cricket. It just adds a new taste in cricket. Cricket Fans always love every type of matches. They Did't see what type of match is going on , fans never loose the chance to see every ball. In present Fans Of cricket love ODI's and Test matches and they will also love in future. T-20 matches just more popular among them. Test match is the best match and also the first desire for a player because a test match is the only match who give sharpness to a player. A player in a test match got a lot of time to learn and improve them. i think this is the final answer rom my side, because after watching all discussion we are just discussion the same point and extra points no one is coming near to topic.

Lohit
@ santosh,

We can't surely say that if new format comes, old one will loose its popularity. It will happen only if game can provide entertainment. Otherwise we can't say that when new formats comes, old one will be wiped out.

ODI and test matches loosed its audience because T20 attracted more people with a whole of entertainment and a new level of Cricketing...!!!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes meean,

What i said was..
Cricketers will not retire from cricket early because they earned a lot. But what it is happening is that cricketers retire from those formats which are giving less profit and they are concentrating on more profit format.

That is, cricketers may retire from Tests and ODI's and will stay active in T20's so they get more time to concentrate on T20's from which they can make more profit.

Lohit,

Yes as of now test matches are more affected due to the increasing popularity of T20's. ODI's have no big problem of loosing audience now. But can't say about future..

ODI's will be having good audience. But the problem is that seeing the popularity, whether it will be changed to 25-25.

And about retiring, no one is retiring completely. But if one became very fond of money, he may retire from ODI and test matches and can be active in T20's. In this way he will get good ads also if he performs well.

As of a beginning in a tour of one team to other country , 1 or 2 T20's are there whereas ODI series will be of5 or 7 matches. But can't say what happen in future..

@ lohit

I was saying about future.. You said that in the previous season players having less credit performed well. Think about next season, in the next season they will get more credits and also chances to get more ads will increase.

If a player is not good at his play.Then his chance to get more good ads is very less.

Yes lohit, T20 is giving a new level of entertainment to viewers and a new format to cricket.but can't say that cricket fans will be loving every thing. there will be only a few who really loves the cricket in whatever manner it is. But when new forms arrives which give more entertainment, people will be attracted nowards it which is a quite normal practise.. !!

Why you see only point that number of people were less just you see other factor . other factors was that day was not holiday so office time so people presence decreased if it was sunday then more people may presense.

other point is not for previous scenario that is future scenario when 20-20 will famous and people make it to see in habbit then they will try to avoid all one day and test only important match they will see. so most of the matches may not have much importance.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.