Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think we have digressed from the topic which I  had  formulated. I had asked about the effect of teh rise of Islamic  religion, but  it is a discussion on population control Even in the USA which is a developed country Islam is the religion with the highest growth. More surprising that white christians are converting to Islam. What is the appeal ? Another point a large percentage of converts are women( more than men)

MG Singh wrote:

I think we have digressed from the topic which I  had  formulated. I had asked about the effect of teh rise of Islamic  religion, but  it is a discussion on population control Even in the USA which is a developed country Islam is the religion with the highest growth. More surprising that white christians are converting to Islam. What is the appeal ? Another point a large percentage of converts are women( more than men)

And many of those women regret later on doing so but by then it is usually late. I am quite surprised at the women who willingly turn themselves over in such a manner to men with obvious chauvinistic issues and ideas of women to be always submissive.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, surprisingly in Islam apparently women call the shot although it seems to us as if they are a submissive lot...From what I have seen and heard from Arab women men let their wives do what they have to and they have the upper hand in everything as long as they are religious and keep to the faith..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani, surprisingly in Islam apparently women call the shot although it seems to us as if they are a submissive lot...From what I have seen and heard from Arab women men let their wives do what they have to and they have the upper hand in everything as long as they are religious and keep to the faith..

I will vouchsafe for what kalyani has written. I have been in UAE for 18 months ( alternating to Mumbai) and this is a fact. Also many white women are fed up with promiscuity in west and prefer Islam. One must not forget that Islam was the first religion to give rights in property to women.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I will vouchsafe for what kalyani has written. I have been in UAE for 18 months ( alternating to Mumbai) and this is a fact. Also many white women are fed up with promiscuity in west and prefer Islam. One must not forget that Islam was the first religion to give rights in property to women.

Usha, that may be so in case of affluent countries such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc. but what about other countries where chaos and strife is a norm such as Syria, Jordan etc. Afghanistan hardly comes in the picture, it is in total shambles!

@MG Singh, that is news to me! I know one thing that the women get Mehr from the bridegroom which is theirs for keeping, but apart from that, a woman's life in Islam is quite miserable mostly. In a country like India, city such as Pune which is the educational hub of our country with quite a civilised population, I have seen the example of a young girl, firsthand, not heard from someone else, who got married at the age of 13, had her first baby at 14, left by husband immediately, taken back by him after counseling, she again had two more babies and was again left by her husband at 18. Now the poor girl is back home with her poor parents with three more children added to the burden. The parents are already coping with two more daughters with similar stories and have one more daughter and one son to take care  of. so imagine what women and girls must go through in other less civilised cities, towns, villages and countries!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani....It is a pity that terrorist groups are rewriting Islam and role of women in all those countries and anyone under their influence  but that is actually not the truth.Even here in India, women have the last word while decision making in household matters from what I have seen in some of the households known to me.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Very true as long the rapidly growing population of a particular religious group will not stop,there is no way the influance of IS could be kept under control. What we need is ruthless decisions and common civil laws without further delay.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Very true as long the rapidly growing population of a particular religious group will not stop,there is no way the influance of IS could be kept under control. What we need is ruthless decisions and common civil laws without further delay.

If the govt. wants to curb the spread of ISIS, without an iota of doubt it should be ruthless come what may. Throw those Majority communities, minority communities and the religious faiths.

With the rise of Islamic religion, increasing number of Muslims will try to migrate to Western countries to escape from having to live in closed societies. In Asia there will be a threat to non muslim countries as they would like to bring more countries under their control. Same would be the case in many African countries. This will once again bring tensions in Asia and Africa. China also will feel the heat. In India there will be demands for uniform civil laws, removal of word secularism from the constitution and worries about the increase in Muslim population.

I think a uniform civil laws and removal of secularism will enable to solve the problem.Many are of the opinion to introduce uniform civil laws is impossible.I say  Laws are made by men. They did not fall from the blue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.