Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rational independent thinking of the people irrespective of their religions is the need of the hour.

rambabu wrote:

Rational independent thinking of the people irrespective of their religions is the need of the hour.

Easier said than done. How are you going to enforce it? Let me tell you that when i was in...... ??? the plan to dismember India was hatched by IM and help with money from saudi arabia.

Yes. It's easier said than done. Remember any new thing that differs from normal practices will be looked with suspicion, ultimately it becomes a normal thing. History is replete with such deviations earlier which became normal over a period. Remember, nothing remains forever.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Easier said than done. How are you going to enforce it? Let me tell you that when i was in...... ??? the plan to dismember India was hatched by IM and help with money from saudi arabia.

There is no substitute for rational and independent thoughts hgowsoever difficult this be. Administrative action is one thing and we may expect government to act for keeping the nation united and progressive. But as individuals we must encourage indepndence and raionality of thoughts.  Happily, there are many people of this kind in India.  Some of them have even risked their lives. Ome rationalist in Maharashtra was a few months back killed. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, rambabu

As I said earlier nothing remains for ever. Change in people's attitude and mentality are bound to take place. As Gulshanji ji said, the number of people with rational thinking are on the increase, including Muslims. I know severl cases who strictly adhere tto rational thinking brushing away those erstwhile thoughts sans rationale and logic.

I think rational thinking minded people should be there on equal proportions on all sects otherwise rise of opposite is imminent as every action has equal and opposite reaction. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

@Gulshanji

Rationalists all over the agetouched been ridiculed, persecuted and even burned alive but the irony lies in the fact that all they were vindicated in the end. It is more difficult to say difficult things when populism engulfs the entire being of a populist who fascinates his or her audience like a magician! But the magical world lives short to yield to the world real! Iised that none has even touched the pernicious role of petrodollar in the rise and growth of militant Islam under the direct patronage of Saudi Arabia and others. Saudi Arabia may have started digging its own in Yemen and another important aspect is that this brand of militant Islam is destined to face natural and desirable death once the influence of petrodollar is significantly reduced in the next 50 years.

And luckily for India, the number of rational thinking people are on the increase. Religios fanaticism gradually is bound to disappear in to the oblivion with time. A change takes time to show its good results. 

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is one particular group called Sambhaji Brigade which was formed in Maharashtra a few years back with the blessings of a prominent and still-powerful politician, not a Muslim, but the function of this group is to create a rift betwen Hindus and especially harass and alienate Brahmins from other communities. The other communities actively participate in these activities and use whatever dirty means they can to harass, alienate, humiliate, Brahmin community. While on the face of it, there is no involvement of Muslims in this group, but they received funds from various Muslim factions with the MIM being the major one and people head this group receive crores of rupees directly from Saudi Arabia as appreciation fro their work against the Brahmins. So what should the Brahmins do now?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sambhaji brigade has a precursor to Tamilnadu's Ramasamy Naivker's Dravida Kazhagam which is also a Brahmin hating sect. Now it has died a natural death over a period. Sambhaji brigade also meets the same fate. Such Brigades live for a short time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.