Yakub Memon is to be hanged yet killers of Rajiv Gandhi and Beant Singh  CM punjab got a reprieve and were spared the noose. The only 2 hanged so far in India are Muslims (recently).

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do not think the legal system is biased as to hang only Muslims. We need to understand the recent two Muslims to be hanged were terrorists and their actions killed many. Anyone who is a threat to our country deserves to be punished! There is no question of caste bias in  that.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All are equal before the law be it a Hindu or a Muslim or a Sikh. Whosoever proves to  be instrumental in disrupting the country's integrity they are liable for punishment befitting to the extent of damage caused. Many Hindu Naxalites were hanged earlier.

If at all the bias in some cases is against the majority community, that aside it is true that the two hanged in the recent past have both been muslims and they were given the death sentence only after careful reviewing of the case ..It also shows the increasing rate of terrorist activities against the nation as a whole  by the muslim community and such crimes need to be dealt severely ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It goes without saying that the number of Muslim terrorists are on the increase. Afzal Guru and Kasab are but two examples. Their mercy pleas were refused by the President and bothof them were hanged unto death, which they deserved.

rambabu wrote:

It goes without saying that the number of Muslim terrorists are on the increase. Afzal Guru and Kasab are but two examples. Their mercy pleas were refused by the President and bothof them were hanged unto death, which they deserved.

What about the killers of Rajiv and Beant singh,why were they spared?

usha manohar wrote:

If at all the bias in some cases is against the majority community, that aside it is true that the two hanged in the recent past have both been muslims and they were given the death sentence only after careful reviewing of the case ..It also shows the increasing rate of terrorist activities against the nation as a whole  by the muslim community and such crimes need to be dealt severely ..

The khalistan commando force and LTTE were also against India. I am not able to understand why those killers were spared. Perhaps some bias is there

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I do not think the legal system is biased as to hang only Muslims. We need to understand the recent two Muslims to be hanged were terrorists and their actions killed many. Anyone who is a threat to our country deserves to be punished! There is no question of caste bias in  that.

The men who killed Beant singh and Rajiv were also terrorists

It's unfair to say that law is biased towards Muslims quoting a few cases. See the list of terrorists who created terror. It's an undeniable fact that the number of terrorists are  far far more from Muslims community. I reiterate Law is same for all religions.

The time is on your side but you will see what happens in this country in next 5 years. I hope you know what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The element of bias is arising because the killers of Beant Singh and Rajiv Gandhi were not hanged and the Akali Dal and  both DMK parties have openly supported their being released and resolutions have been passed in their favour. This is a brutal reality of our politics. 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.